Become a Patron!

Home Despot Magnets FYI

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Home Depot has neodymium magnets that are similar to the magnets sold by vape stores, Fat Daddy's ect. for the Nemesis switch upgrade. They are the right outside diameter for the Nemesis switch (.74") and the inside diameter is correct as well ( I don't recall the measurement ) However they are too thick. At around $4 I thought I'd see if they would work, but they are almost twice as thick as the Fat Daddy magnets. I almost destroyed one of my Nemesis clones trying to get the damn thing apart after installing them. They did work, but I had to extend the bottom pin almost to its last threads. Once in place the bottom magnet was sticking out of the bottom of the mod about a 1/6" of an inch. It put so much preasure on the battery, the only way to get it apart was to get a screw driver and turn the top positive pin all the way up against the delrin. So, good idea, to bad they don't work...Oh well.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a link maybe I will go grab some today hell I will be over there anyway me slice in half fart around I have atleast 15 mods that are all under construction or demolition or reverse engineering.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a link maybe I will go grab some today hell I will be over there anyway me slice in half fart around I have atleast 15 mods that are all under construction or demolition or reverse engineering.
For fucks sake dude. One period at the end? You how much of a pain in the brain that kind of shit is?

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Home Depot has neodymium magnets that are similar to the magnets sold by vape stores, Fat Daddy's ect. for the Nemesis switch upgrade. They are the right outside diameter for the Nemesis switch (.74") and the inside diameter is correct as well ( I don't recall the measurement ) However they are too thick. At around $4 I thought I'd see if they would work, but they are almost twice as thick as the Fat Daddy magnets. I almost destroyed one of my Nemesis clones trying to get the damn thing apart after installing them. They did work, but I had to extend the bottom pin almost to its last threads. Once in place the bottom magnet was sticking out of the bottom of the mod about a 1/6" of an inch. It put so much preasure on the battery, the only way to get it apart was to get a screw driver and turn the top positive pin all the way up against the delrin. So, good idea, to bad they don't work...Oh well.
theyre way too big for the caravela too, i tried.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah these are huge about the size of the magnet in the FUhattan I did not get over there today I will slice and dice sometime this next week

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wonder if they'd work for the larger 26650 mods... hmm..

VU Sponsors