Become a Patron!

Hooligan box mod

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be livid if that dipshit sent me a box with the double helix design logo on it
I was, still am but to go thru what everyone else is...not worth it. So what did i do? Ordered a tip from them...lol. and when i showed my mod...i got blessed

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's cool. I would take pwm over dna75 any time. Happy that it's working out for you man.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Sean got back to me today and he's sending me a smart PWM box which actually has more power than the DNA75 I ordered. I'll post pics when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet, keep us posted

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It hasn't shipped yet, but he sent me pics. I unfortunately, it has this logo on the back of the box (NOT the lid. Downer.). Any ideas on how to get rid of the laser engraving? I was thinking about sanding it and then spray painting it. I don't even care if you can still vaguely see it afterward once it's painted over.
92356f204322b96f1c2c059e3ab9c6f3.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It hasn't shipped yet, but he sent me pics. I unfortunately, it has this logo on the back of the box (NOT the lid. Downer.). Any ideas on how to get rid of the laser engraving? I was thinking about sanding it and then spray painting it. I don't even care if you can still vaguely see it afterward once it's painted over.

Hahahahah, dont mean to laugh but seems hes done to u what hes done to me. But at the end of the day u will have your mod. Im actually gonna have a skin made just for that side. Or put a pic and then put like a phone glass shield over it

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahah, dont mean to laugh but seems hes done to u what hes done to me. But at the end of the day u will have your mod. Im actually gonna have a skin made just for that side. Or put a pic and then put like a phone glass shield over it
Oh no, you definitely mean to laugh! No worries though! You definitely won the unwanted engraving lottery. I don't care only because I'm getting a better mod than I paid for. I'll figure something out to cover it up.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no, you definitely mean to laugh! No worries though! You definitely won the unwanted engraving lottery. I don't care only because I'm getting a better mod than I paid for. I'll figure something out to cover it up.

No seriously...i didnt. And i agree...i took the cake on that one. Lol. But im glad your not taking a loss. Thats the important thing...i was even thinking of spraying plastidip on it....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No seriously...i didnt. And i agree...i took the cake on that one. Lol. But im glad your not taking a loss. Thats the important thing...i was even thinking of spraying plastidip on it....
Good idea, I'll probably just have a wrap cut for it. I know Jwraps will do custom ones. I'll probably just have to ship them the mod.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good idea, I'll probably just have a wrap cut for it. I know Jwraps will do custom ones. I'll probably just have to ship them the mod.

Took the words right out of my mouth...j wraps. There my skin go to
a30073c3d15182ca33b7067c53f0b830.jpg

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

LOL. Wtf??? Buy yourself a surf board,..and start looking more like a beach bum:) grow some hair and start saying "dude" several times in every sentence.
Hope that it works good. I'd sand everything off and spray the whole box with bedliner.
I think that I am going to try to find a LE Suicide Bunny Hexohm ,..or someone who can build and engrave the box, and do it righteously. Can't be that fucking difficult. Got money in the pocket, has to be someone out there who wants it.

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Gonna do this in a bit. Have this pi
ae27c64abd519fc2d744315cd24f71eb.jpg
e2f0922a993d3a123ff03605265c77f2.jpg
69baaeeb4d54aa3125fedb1332b46200.jpg
c printed on good ass paper...spray with paper adhesive, cover that double helix logo and then put a phone tempered glass over it cut to size....what u think? Itll sorta look like this

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I should have read this thread first, just ordered a series box on Mon, Feb 27...He said 2 weeks so hopefully I will have it in March. Lets see which random unwanted logo I get!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have read this thread first, just ordered a series box on Mon, Feb 27...He said 2 weeks so hopefully I will have it in March. Lets see which random unwanted logo I get!

I hope yours works out. Sean told me he was looking to get someone to help him with his current orders. Good luck!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should be here tomorrow. Took him nine days to ship after he sent me pics of the mod. >:/

Fingers crossed bro......someone asked me the other day for info....i just gave it to him and said "dont shoot the messenger" so hes sending the juan vape?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fingers crossed bro......someone asked me the other day for info....i just gave it to him and said "dont shoot the messenger" so hes sending the juan vape?

Yeah, that's what he's supposed to be sending. Honestly, with all the issues I've had over the past ten months I'll be glad to get this mod despite the ugly logo. The smart PWM board is supposed to be pretty awesome from what I've read.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that's what he's supposed to be sending. Honestly, with all the issues I've had over the past ten months I'll be glad to get this mod despite the ugly logo. The smart PWM board is supposed to be pretty awesome from what I've read.

Well i hope at the end u are staisfied, i love mine.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hope it works out for you jmoney, I keep my fingers crossed bro'. He makes awesome mods when he wants too. I would send him my money for a parallel, and for a raptor box if he is more consistent. Instead I am searching the net trying to find who builds em righteously with option for custom engraving.
Let us know when you get it man.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well im lovin my hooligoon more now than ever....couldnt stand that fkin logo...felt like a devil worshipper....what u guys think? Heres a before and after....and jwraps sent me an extra so did the gpriv
efeed83617153e1f7381e8220c8c52a8.jpg
9baf2802044e392649cbe7ae2f78e584.jpg
e3defba7cd87d0a65ad29676a85a0056.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well im lovin my hooligoon more now than ever....couldnt stand that fkin logo...felt like a devil worshipper....what u guys think? Heres a before and after....and jwraps sent me an extra so did the gpriv
efeed83617153e1f7381e8220c8c52a8.jpg
9baf2802044e392649cbe7ae2f78e584.jpg
e3defba7cd87d0a65ad29676a85a0056.jpg

Both mods are looking pretty slick! Mine should be delivered today. I'll post pics after work.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3bf97be3aac30b479288ea388bc369d4.jpg
49a2075a108dbab04e2c4f8a67510e90.jpg

Well looks like I lost the unwanted logo competition, but I'm happy to have something for my money. It's gun metal gray in case you can't tell from the lighting in the pics. Now just to put something sexy on top and cover up that logo!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3bf97be3aac30b479288ea388bc369d4.jpg
49a2075a108dbab04e2c4f8a67510e90.jpg

Well looks like I lost the unwanted logo competition, but I'm happy to have something for my money. It's gun metal gray in case you can't tell from the lighting in the pics. Now just to put something sexy on top and cover up that logo!

Someone asked me today on how to order one I said I'm sorry I will not give you that information as to not make my name look bad

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here man. I love the mod (minus the dumb logo), but I couldn't recommend it to anyone bc if he headaches unfortunately.

what are you going to put on it? Rda? I wanna see cloud pics....
157f312f70cc140e9fd7e33ab5adaf24.jpg

Same here man. I love the mod (minus the dumb logo), but I couldn't recommend it to anyone bc if he headaches unfortunately.

what are you going to put on it? Rda? I wanna see cloud pics....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Knew u wouls...gave mine a break
f211964b106adbbb1610dc4135c4f829.jpg

It's really well built and it vapes great. I like it just as much as my Hexohm 2.1 and it functions very similarly. It's actually safer because I can actually turn the mod off, set a particular voltage setting and keep it there regardless of where to pot is, it goes all the way up to 8.1 volts, and it gives low voltage warning and low voltage cut off.

I really wish I could recommend the company though. What a bummer.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much for the sob story he gave me. Check his FB and IG, he's making 3D printed squares no mods now. If you might go out of business why are you introducing new products?! Unreal.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMDH....Im trying to find the guy who ordered one after reading our stories. Last I heard Sean was non responsive to him...Forgot his name...

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am still waiting. Heard from him last week. Will check again today...I know I wasn't in a rush but dam getting the mod is too much of a hassle.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still waiting. Heard from him last week. Will check again today...I know I wasn't in a rush but dam getting the mod is too much of a hassle.

The mods are great, but only if you're willing to put up with waiting months on end. Honestly, if I didn't wait so long to think of it I would have done a charge back on my credit card.

CodusSupremus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The mods are great, but only if you're willing to put up with waiting months on end. Honestly, if I didn't wait so long to think of it I would have done a charge back on my credit card.

chargeback will be a valid option next month if I don't have the mod!

VU Sponsors