Become a Patron!

Hope-liquids are no good

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate for this to be my first post here but I am new to vaping. I placed an order with them on the 1st and they still have not shipped my order. By the looks of their facebook page I am not the only one. I have tried contacting them several times with zero response. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I hate for this to be my first post here but I am new to vaping. I placed an order with them on the 1st and they still have not shipped my order. By the looks of their facebook page I am not the only one. I have tried contacting them several times with zero response. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

have you tried to call?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered a few times from hopes, and always taken 2-4 weeks to get orders.

They do crazy sales, but can't keep up with demand.

I've not ordered in a long time, yes the prices are good, but the juice is nothing special, it is vapeable, but not worth the wait for it though.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have tried calling, emailing and have posted on facebook. I would be less concerned if I had received a response from anyone at any point. I also see that hope the owner has been active on her facebook account and hasn't bothered to respond to me or others that are clearly not happy.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
perhaps send her a pm and send a link to this thread..

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a very similar experience with them. I could not get any response from them and they never answered the phone. After waiting almost 4 weeks for an order I was VERY unimpressed with the juice. While it was a great deal on juice I ended up giving or trashing all of it. If you check the website it states "Most orders ship in 3-4 business days. During sales our typical processing time is 4-7 business days, sometimes during large sales, up to a week or more." This wouldn't be so bad if they had customer service, I say this because there is no one that answers phone, Email, or social media. I finally got a response from hope because I asked a VU host to contact her for me. I would recommend Mount Baker Vaper juice over Hope Eliquids any day if you are looking for cheep juice.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was posted in response to people's complaints
"We do apologize for delays. The mountain of orders from the previous sale and Hope being very sick has put a damper on normal shipping times. We have many orders going out tomorrow through Monday".

Guess I will wait and see.

hopE-liquids

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
It saddens me to see this thread as we're a very trusted vendor. Due to personal sickness and large amounts of orders, we have fallen behind. However, we have updated orders to awaiting shipment, and replied to concerns on the page or through email. I do understand the concern from waiting, however I didn't see it fit to put my personal business as to how sick I've been on the hopE-liquids page. We've got a large mountain of orders going out by Monday that will have a freebie included to apologize for the wait.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It saddens me to see this thread as we're a very trusted vendor. Due to personal sickness and large amounts of orders, we have fallen behind. However, we have updated orders to awaiting shipment, and replied to concerns on the page or through email. I do understand the concern from waiting, however I didn't see it fit to put my personal business as to how sick I've been on the hopE-liquids page. We've got a large mountain of orders going out by Monday that will have a freebie included to apologize for the wait.

thanks for responding, and i hope you get to feeling better fast.. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sure hope everything is okay and you are back to yourself soon ;)

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's always better to let customers know there's going to be a hold up, before the complaints start, rather than after.
There really is no need to state an excuse, just an estimated catch up time.
Of course this is only my opinion.

I prefer to pay with Paypal for any online purchases. If ANYTHING takes too long, I lodge a dispute, and then boggle at how quickly I get a response.

I too am waiting, my order was placed on 4 / 9 and is still awaiting fulfillment. Being a GM in the service industry myself with a company of 70+ employees I know firsthand the impact and strain of people calling in sick, coming in late or just not showing up puts on a business. However the bottom line is that if I want long term repeat customers my customer service and product have to be consistent no matter the day or the chaos that is surrounding me. I am not sure Hope Eliquids is truly committed to any long term relationships which is evident by the sale everyday concept that they seem to employ. But what I can be sure of is I will not be buying from Hope in the future no matter how good the juice is. What Hope needs to understand as a business owner is that my time is more important than your time even if it is just waiting time.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They maybe the worlds nicest folks , but do what another business would do and hire more people . The customer paid for the order and is not asking for a favor . Again the part of the system
where you give them money ,works pretty well . But the part of the system where they show those people respect , well ? Seems to be a regular problem . They are not the only juice company that does this .

Ordered March 15th. Was marked shipped on April 19th. Actual tracking number appeared tonight, April 27th. Lousy customer service the entire time and no direct apology. Just some BS statement about how they had mountains and mountains of orders that were trickling out and mine would be going out soon.. which was probably to hold me off for a few days from filing dispute claims. Hope, I hope you read this while bed ridden for the last two months. Take a online course in logistics, shessh.

Medman

Member For 4 Years
I ordered mid march and still have had no response after many attempts to contact.from the order numbers they only had 60-70 orders mid march to mid April so the tons of orders excuse is not flying.they keep telling ppl on their fb page "will ship in the next few days".even seen where they told someone who ordered 20 days after me,45 orders after mine,that it would ship out last Monday,now she says this Monday,really?why not a week from Monday?I see they keep deleting the posts from Facebook where ppl are asking about orders.they keep posting news sales without fulfilling prior orders.I agree with the poster above,we don't need excuses,we are not asking for favors.are they going to use that excuse on the others sales they have had since?why would they keep having new sales when they cant even fulfill the old orders?seems like a nice little money maker......it also seems that they are changing order status to fulfilled or shipped just to get the customer off their back for a few days.my order was marked awaiting shipment for a week,then marked shipped over a week ago,no tracking number.I would wager that is hasn't shipped yet,wanna bet?

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order is finally marked as shipped(no tracking number). I don't care if this juice is God's gift to vapors I will never order from them again.

My order has finally been updated to Shipped however as noted by the previous poster no tracking # is available. I am close to filing a dispute with my CC company. I too have had my posts on fb deleted. There are plenty of vendors out there and I for one will never buy from Hope again.. Worst customer service I have ever received from an e-cig or juice vendor.. christ I placed an order with Fasttech on 4/19 and it was in the mailbox today. That my friends is pathetic.

My order is finally marked as shipped(no tracking number). I don't care if this juice is God's gift to vapors I will never order from them again.

Same here! I received a tracking number, but the postal service could not locate the package. I thought that it would at least say something about the shipping label being printed, etc. Rather it says NOT FOUND. what the heck. This business is tanking big time.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
I had problems with HOPE e juice last year..it was a ridiculous amount of time I waited..she did, however respond to me. It was nothing but excuses...and this was 6 months to 8 months ago. I was so frustrated and had a disagreement with Hope as to hire more people. When I did get my juice, I just tossed it...maybe not the adult thing to do but I really didn't care to try something I would never purchase again. I also posted on a Facebook page whereas people stuck up for her ...all of about 5 so I felt maybe it was just my order...I know it sounds crazy but it makes me feel justifed...she's STILL making excuse.

I have bought from them on 2 different occasions last year! I had issues both times with the extremely slow shipping and lack of communication also the promised freebies never showed either. I gave them another try because of their difficulties but never again there are too many great juice companies around to mess with people that do not care about their customers at all. They always find time to update their facebook posts and run sales but dealing with paying customers seems to be too difficult for them.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does make you wonder, if they are that backed up, why keep doing sales, seems no logic to me.
I like how Beantown Vapor does it. When they had a big sale or a huge spike and are swamped they shut their site down for orders until they catch up to a reasonable place.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly Even on my eBay store where I sell CD's and sports cards if I am going to be out of commission for more then 3 days I'll throw up the "seller is on vacation will be back XXX date"
If I sold something as fast paced a vape gear I would lock the site down until I caught up.
Vendors know by now that when they have the 40+% off sales that they are going to get way behind.

I remember that shark juice or shark vape vendor had a $1.99 10ml sale.
I almost fell for it but I figured I'd wait for some reviews/feedback.
That hadn't even filled the HALLOWEEN $1.99 sale orders yet and THEY RAN A CHRISTMAS $1.99 10ml sale!!!
Un fucking believable.
People still haven't got their juice!

What's the company do?
Close down, reopen with a new name and ANOTHER family members good name and credit on the line.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly Even on my eBay store where I sell CD's and sports cards if I am going to be out of commission for more then 3 days I'll throw up the "seller is on vacation will be back XXX date"
If I sold something as fast paced a vape gear I would lock the site down until I caught up.
Vendors know by now that when they have the 40+% off sales that they are going to get way behind.

I remember that shark juice or shark vape vendor had a $1.99 10ml sale.
I almost fell for it but I figured I'd wait for some reviews/feedback.
That hadn't even filled the HALLOWEEN $1.99 sale orders yet and THEY RAN A CHRISTMAS $1.99 10ml sale!!!
Un fucking believable.
People still haven't got their juice!

What's the company do?
Close down, reopen with a new name and ANOTHER family members good name and credit on the line.
I am starting to think they are just running a bunch of sales to gather a bunch of money from people and then close up shop.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
For the record:
Hope has always got the juice to me, people who win contests on VULive, and other customers.
I have seen it take a week to 3 weeks at the longest.
But at least you will get the order.

OP could you please update us when you get your order?

24 hours with a tracking number that shows as bogus on stamps.com and USPS. I feel like anyone sticking up for Hope on this thread is personally connected to her. Let's face it, we have been robbed.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the record:
Hope has always got the juice to me, people who win contests on VULive, and other customers.
I have seen it take a week to 3 weeks at the longest.
But at least you will get the order.

OP could you please update us when you get your order?
I was thinking the something similar. I know they sponsor certain shows and up until this thread I had never heard anything bad about them, but of course I have not been looking either.

Hope you guys get your product shortly.

Medman

Member For 4 Years
The tracking number just means they printed the postage,not shipped the order.it may just be another stall tactic like changing the order status to filled and then shipped.my order was marked shipped 8 days ago,i also recieved a tracking number last night.

The tracking number just means they printed the postage,not shipped the order.it may just be another stall tactic like changing the order status to filled and then shipped.my order was marked shipped 8 days ago,i also recieved a tracking number last night.

I was under an impression that once a tracking number is given that it will register on USPS. And if the seller hasn't dropped it off at the post office or shipped the package the tracking number usually says: Shipping Label created/printed. At least that has been my experience with tracking and USPS.

Medman

Member For 4 Years
I was under an impression that once a tracking number is given that it will register on USPS. And if the seller hasn't dropped it off at the post office or shipped the package the tracking number usually says: Shipping Label created/printed. At least that has been my experience with tracking and USPS.
I see this all the time,I get a tracking number with no info on the USPS site ,then later it will show received at whatever post office they ship from.

wayland1

Member For 4 Years
You say that you responded to every post, well can you tell me why do you delete every negative comment on your page? Is it because you have so many negative one that it is more that the positive one. I often rely on comments and reviews of a company (not Juice reviews) to decide if I am going to purchase from them. You did respond to my third attempt to contact someone regarding my order but I got a generic response without an actual answer to my questions. You said at that time that my order would be shipped out after the weekend that was over a week and a half now and still the order has not arrived. I usually receive orders from Florida in 3-4 days so If you shipped it out I should have received it by now. When I checked the website on the status of my order it says that the order has shipped but without a tracking number how am I to know if this is the truth? I can honestly say that unless this juice is amazing and I can't stop vaping it I will never order it again.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So after looking on her personal facebook page I see that they are leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow so if your order hasn't shipped yet looks like it wont for a while. I just got off the phone with my bank and they have reversed the charge. I suggest everyone else do the same because after 30 days it becomes difficult for them to reverse it. It has been 28 full days since I placed my order and she has posted 7 other sales since then and has deleted all the comments from people wondering where their orders are.

Medman

Member For 4 Years
So after looking on her personal facebook page I see that they are leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow so if your order hasn't shipped yet looks like it wont for a while. I just got off the phone with my bank and they have reversed the charge. I suggest everyone else do the same because after 30 days it becomes difficult for them to reverse it. It has been 28 full days since I placed my order and she has posted 7 other sales since then and has deleted all the comments from people wondering where their orders are.
What do you think her excuse is going to be for all the other orders?jetlag....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I know someone else that has been waiting for their order as well. They also received a valid tracking number that is showing movement on their order. So I'm sure many more did too. ;)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TBJq0Td.jpg

Medman

Member For 4 Years

I finally received my order from mid march,it shipped yesterday with everyone elses.no freebie to apologize for the wait though... 1 more lie.
When she said "We're a trusted vendor" i guess she meant "were a trusted vendor".

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave up on Hope-eliquid after the really poor customer service I received on my last order a few months ago. It was placed during one of their many big sales, and I had no problems waiting the two weeks they said it would take on their website.

After three weeks, I emailed them asking for an update. No response. Emailed them again a week later. Again no response. Thought maybe my emails were not being received, so I posted a message on their FB page. It was deleted. I guess they find it easier to just delete a message than actually answer it.

Finally got my order nearly six weeks after payment, which made it too late to give as a gift as I intended. Plus, the order was missing an item. Didn’t even bother to complain about the missing item since they were so non-responsive. Just took my business elsewhere. No plans to shop there agin.

There are many great juice vendors who know how to run a business (such as knowing that if you’re really backlogged with orders, don’t keep running sales!). From my experience, Hope-Eliquids is not one of them.

50 days later and my order arrives. No apologetic freebies like she said. I was also missing a bottle that was suppose to be a free 15ml sale item. Anyways, I changed out for a new coil to try one of her more popular items advertised on the 'exclusive' line (cough cough bullshit cough). It is just meh; 5/10 on flavor and smoothness. 10/10 will not shop here again.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this is the level of service, maybe Hope E-Liquids shouldn't be a give-away sponsor on Mod Envy. Just a thought.

Order finally arrived.. 26 days.. not as bad as some but still not acceptable to me at least. No apologetic freebie either although I didn't really expect one.
I do agree that places like Mod Envy and others should stop pimping their juice and instead start commenting on the terrible customer service.
Sooner or later the word will spread and Hope will either have to change or she will vanish like so many other vendors have. Either way they will never get another penny from me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If this is the level of service, maybe Hope E-Liquids shouldn't be a give-away sponsor on Mod Envy. Just a thought.
Hope hasn't been a Mod Envy sponsor for quite some time now.

wayland1

Member For 4 Years
29 days after ordering from this company and when I did finally receive it the whole order was completely damaged. It was so bad that the post office said it could not even be returned. It was soaked with juice I could feel the bottles in the package and they were not even wrapped in bubble wrap just put into a bubble mailer and sent out. I have tried to contact them about this issue with no response from their website, facebook and e-mail. Which that does not surprise me. I have ordered many bottles of juice and I have never had anyone send a bottle of juice without it being wrapped in bubble wrap. To send 5 bottles of juice in a bubble mailer with out wrapping the bottles is just ridiculous. If this is how they treat customers they will no doubt go out of business. No customer service what so ever! Then Hope actually had the nerve to try to make it sound like I was the one being unreasonable when I called her out on a facebook page, Whatever! I learned a $25 lesson. Never buy from this company !!!

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get my stuff faster than that ordering from Australia, be stuffed if I'd wait nearly a month for an order of ejuice. It's not as if there's a shortage of places to buy from.

If you can't supply the demand, stop having so many sales. All your sales seem to be doing is losing you customers. Once they're gone they rarely come back, and most you lose will/would NEVER recommend you to anyone else.
You know what I really wish though, that people would stop pulling the 'omg I've been so sick' card. It reeks of bullshit, reeks bad, and in all honesty if I'm your customer I don't give a shit how sick you are, I just want what I've paid for. If you're running a business, make plans for sickness because tbh it is not the customers problem.
Apart from that, exactly how sick do you have to be, not to even be able to answer emails? Did you break both your hands? Were you in a coma?

Anywho I probably shouldn't of posted in this thread again, it doesn't really affect me, it just gives me the shits.

VU Sponsors