Become a Patron!

Hot vs Cold

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been noticing that when my liquid is cold it actually hits harder and produces more cloud than when it is warm. Anyone else notice this and why does it work like that?

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been noticing that when my liquid is cold it actually hits harder and produces more cloud than when it is warm. Anyone else notice this and why does it work like that?
When it's really cold I had a few burnt hits. I think the liquid was too thick to wick.

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
never had a burnt hit but strong flavor, lots of cloud first thing when i wake up is sometimes rough. Ok yes I hit the vapor before my feet even hit the floor LOL!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I don't notice any difference at all.

And I multi task first thing in the morning by having a good old fashioned Voop:p

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my pv sits under a window on a nightstand so it is exposed to low temps at night being in colorado.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't notice any difference at all.

And I multi task first thing in the morning by having a good old fashioned Voop
Thanks rj, I'm so gonna use that now, cuz I voop.
I've noticed when its a little colder I have a harder time getting it to vape at all, probably my cheap ego batteries being cold tho more than anything.

D

Donald Bickers

I know when I had stick batteries and a CE4(many moons ago)that when it was cold the juice was to thick to saturate the wicks,i don't know what kind of gear you are using,but with the cheap gear we all used to start gets cold it didn't preform real well,,,,hell it didn't preform that well when it was room temp

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just learn something, my juice lose flavor/smell over the weeken(2-3 day) when its in a tank....I tend to leave it on my table by the window...It seem to me that either the sunlight OR being in a tank releases the flavor/smell a bit..
My tank was full friday.....on sunday nite...it has 1/4 juice left and i dump it......just refill and vape....its 3 time better

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sunlight will kill the flavor. And Don, i use the inferno by volcano ecigs. Cold doesnt seem to make it work any different other than increasing the first couple vapes in morning after being under cool air all night.

VU Sponsors