Become a Patron!

House juice

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go to a make ya juice while ya wait shop so it's ltdi (let them do it) juice they lady after 3mo finally cloned a house juice i got from Cali that came with my mech mod. I bought 120 ml 3nic 70/30 went to work accidently left my juice in a hot car it's color has changed from a clearish orange to a darker clearer orange n noticed subtle changes to its flavor so dumb question of the night did I just discover an instant steepin method or did I ruin my juice ?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leaving juice in a hot car is just an unintentional heat steep.
If the juice got darker the nic probably oxidized from excess heat. If it's really dark and harsh, you unintentionally over did it. It it got a little darker and smoother, it probably steeped just right.

You want to store juice in a cool dark place, the car usually isn't the best place to find that environment ;)

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So basically an instasteep was about 5 hours n it did smooth out n the weird strange mix i got mellowed out n mixed them better than shaking it's morrisons dream a clone of Sol dragon it's a dragon fruit hisbiscus peach orange blend

VU Sponsors