Not open for further replies.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know Joe has his one for everyone but all the other contest so far require you to have Facebook. Why don't we have giveaways and contest for the members of here, the Vaping Underground. I guess you could list them as Vaping Underground giveaways and still leave those facebook contests under that Facebook Contests thread.

I mean it's only fair to those of us that just want to be a part of this community and not Facebook...

Just my 2-cents...

vape on.jpeg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. I'm not a member of facebook and have no plans to join in the future. There's a thing known as "Too much sharing and information".

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True enough but seeing as this is a starting up site that is only going to be used by those of us vapers at the moment we are the only ones in it. when the full open happens this weekend it will be packed in here which is good, but most people that aren't people who visit Vaper Joe's mainsite won't know it is here so the use of facebook is needed to A. Spread the word of this to those vapers who wouldn't know about it and B. Most of the people in the world use facebook whether you like it or not and is a current social giant that has some advantages to spread information not only just for contests. Though I am in the same boat with you that it would be nice to have VU only contests and use that to steer more vapers to join wouldn't be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors