Become a Patron!

How can I help?/Wizard Labs Brand Ambassador

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Many of you know who I am and what I do in the DIY community. (Joe Melvin/Boogenshizzle) I try to help wherever I can, assist with recipes, answer questions etc. Some of you know me from the HUGE answers that I give; like I'm a walking juice dictionary. (Thank God for copy and paste) If you don't know me and you have a question, I'll be happy to help you, most of the time, day or night. I'm here for you. That part of me will never change. I will always be there for everyone and anyone who doesn't want to smoke. Vaping worked for me and I truly believe it can work for every smoker that wants to quit. So if I can help, let me know.

My situation is an odd one, but it boiled down to; I needed to make money from home. Since so many of you know me and have a good rapport with me, Wizard Labs has so kindly offered me a position as their Brand Ambassador! What does this mean for you? In layman's terms, it simply means that you have someone to talk to, give positive or negative feedback to. It means if you have an issue with Wizard Labs, you simply come to me. No need to put it out there, just let me know what's going on and I'll do my best to get your problem solved and fixed right up. It also means if you have something nice to say, I'd sure love to hear that to. I will also be letting you know of MONTHLY GIVE-A-WAYS & PROMOTIONS, (everyone loves free stuff) sales, and anything that may be news from The Mysterious Wizard himself. I hear there are all kinds of REALLY cool stuff coming up.

So that's the gist of it. If you have any questions about diy that I can answer, I'll help ya. If you have any issues with Wizard Labs, I'll help you. If you have something nice to say, I'll listen. I want to say thank you to all the people out there in the DIY community that give me a purpose and a sense of something to do. You are the best.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sure could! We have quite an impressive DIY community here, and consider WL one of the major vendors of choice. I love them, especially since they've broadened their vendor menu. Just got a shipment notice from them this morning, as a matter of fact. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Joe, welcome! :wave:

Just to drop a bit of info for ya...

As for the sales/promos that you mentioned, you can find that section here: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/sales-promotions.56/
Contests, which are a wildly popular area, here: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/contests-contests-contests.57/
Then of course, if you'd like to have your very own section for Wizard Labs, you'll find that info here: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/ Vendor subforums, whether Authorized, or Unlisted, are completely free of charge at VU. If we can be of help, please let us know.

As a fellow DIYer, it's great to have you aboard!

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been told since I live in FL, that shipments that normally have to ship UPS, could be shipped USPS, since it is ground shipping.
Is this true? Has the site been updated to reflect this? Or would I need to contact you before placing the order?
Thanks

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Thank you for that TON of information! I want to be able to obviously provide the best face possible for Wizard Labs and still continue my quest of helping people not smoke. I have loads of information (mostly book form as I've written it all down over the years) that I'm more than happy to share. So exciting.
Thanks!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been told since I live in FL, that shipments that normally have to ship UPS, could be shipped USPS, since it is ground shipping.
Is this true? Has the site been updated to reflect this? Or would I need to contact you before placing the order?
Thanks
If you are above the $65 threshold then free shipping applies and it goes to whichever is less expensive. If you are covering shipping then both options should show in the menu when you check out.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks, that would be really nice. How do we access the book?
It's not really accessible yet. I'm not sure how that's going to happen. I'm sure there will be a digital copy floating around as soon as it's finished. (it just gets bigger and bigger)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
a digital copy, it just gets bigger and bigger

Thanks for the reply. Please let me know. :)

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks! I wish I still had everything. I lost an entire programs worth of recipes thinking it was saving to my sd card :(

It's still in wetware,so should be no problem for you to reconstruct (except for the hassle)

Noticed you've worked with FW ingredients. Am a fan of FW Blueberry and now exploring FW Wild Cherry. There's got to be a way to mute cough syrup flavor (typical in all Cherry flavors) to make a good Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream.
  • 0.5% Wild Cherry (FW)
  • 0.5% EM Sweetener (TPA)
  • 6.0% DX Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
Despite the muting effects of EM and Vanilla, cough syrup lingers. May try a bit of Dragonfruit (TPA). Is there anything you've come across that further mutes FW Wild Cherry but works towards a Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many of you know who I am and what I do in the DIY community. (Joe Melvin/Boogenshizzle) I try to help wherever I can, assist with recipes, answer questions etc. Some of you know me from the HUGE answers that I give; like I'm a walking juice dictionary. (Thank God for copy and paste) If you don't know me and you have a question, I'll be happy to help you, most of the time, day or night. I'm here for you. That part of me will never change. I will always be there for everyone and anyone who doesn't want to smoke. Vaping worked for me and I truly believe it can work for every smoker that wants to quit. So if I can help, let me know.

My situation is an odd one, but it boiled down to; I needed to make money from home. Since so many of you know me and have a good rapport with me, Wizard Labs has so kindly offered me a position as their Brand Ambassador! What does this mean for you? In layman's terms, it simply means that you have someone to talk to, give positive or negative feedback to. It means if you have an issue with Wizard Labs, you simply come to me. No need to put it out there, just let me know what's going on and I'll do my best to get your problem solved and fixed right up. It also means if you have something nice to say, I'd sure love to hear that to. I will also be letting you know of MONTHLY GIVE-A-WAYS & PROMOTIONS, (everyone loves free stuff) sales, and anything that may be news from The Mysterious Wizard himself. I hear there are all kinds of REALLY cool stuff coming up.

So that's the gist of it. If you have any questions about diy that I can answer, I'll help ya. If you have any issues with Wizard Labs, I'll help you. If you have something nice to say, I'll listen. I want to say thank you to all the people out there in the DIY community that give me a purpose and a sense of something to do. You are the best.

It's very nice to meet you. :) I use WL a lot. One of the things I love about them is the packaging. I used to get everything in glass, when that was an option, and I have NEVER had so much as a leak, much less a broken bottle. Everything was so beautifully wrapped and packaged. The only problem now is that the new PET bottles are way taller than the glass ones, so all my new 4 oz. bottles of flavoring are in a cardboard box in the corner, because they won't fit in my toolboxes. It would be nice if WL could find a PET bottle that was closer in dimensions to the glass bottles they were using, but it won't stop me from ordering if they don't. ;) I'm a juice hog, and I make everything I vape. :D

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's still in wetware,so should be no problem for you to reconstruct (except for the hassle)

Noticed you've worked with FW ingredients. Am a fan of FW Blueberry and now exploring FW Wild Cherry. There's got to be a way to mute cough syrup flavor (typical in all Cherry flavors) to make a good Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream.
  • 0.5% Wild Cherry (FW)
  • 0.5% EM Sweetener (TPA)
  • 6.0% DX Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
Despite the muting effects of EM and Vanilla, cough syrup lingers. May try a bit of Dragonfruit (TPA). Is there anything you've come across that further mutes FW Wild Cherry but works towards a Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream?
I've been on a FA cherry/tfa black cherry combo that is pretty good. Find your sweet spot. There's not any cough syrup between the two.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been on a FA cherry/tfa black cherry combo that is pretty good. Find your sweet spot. There's not any cough syrup between the two.

Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, tried Black Cherry by TPA and FA ... both have the same cough syrup syndrome :blech:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Joe! Welcome to the VU family. Glad you're here. I have ordered from WL quite a bit and have been very pleased with the service.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

As for the sales/promos that you mentioned, you can find that section here: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/sales-promotions.56/
Contests, which are a wildly popular area, here: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/contests-contests-contests.57/
Then of course, if you'd like to have your very own section for Wizard Labs, you'll find that info here: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/ Vendor subforums, whether Authorized, or Unlisted, are completely free of charge at VU. If we can be of help, please let us know.

We really want to do a contest, but the rules say that Authorized vendors can only do this. I'm not 100% sure how to become an authorized vendor?
Please advise, I really want to follow the rules and do a Vaping Underground Specific Contest.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Is there a way to do the Vaping Underground specific contest without having to put the banner on our page? I'm still pushing to get that done. Wondering how this all works.
Please advise,
Joe

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We really want to do a contest, but the rules say that Authorized vendors can only do this. I'm not 100% sure how to become an authorized vendor?
Please advise, I really want to follow the rules and do a Vaping Underground Specific Contest.
Is there a way to do the Vaping Underground specific contest without having to put the banner on our page? I'm still pushing to get that done. Wondering how this all works.
Please advise,
Joe
So I can only post one contest at a time.

I'm pushing the graphic, we'll see how it goes.
Hiya @Boogenshizzle :) You are more than welcome to run a contest in our Contest forum. As an unlisted vendor you are allowed to run 1 contest at any given time. You'll need to review the Contest Guidelines here before posting. Please be sure to read the stickied posts there as well. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you would like to become an Authorized vendor... you can request your sub forum at the link below.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Heya Joe!

I have a question for you.

Over the past few months, I won some contest and was awarded some DIY prizes.

I have been considering getting into DIY for some time now and winning DIY stuff kinda pushed me off of the bridge.

Tomorrow, I am going to mix my first (small) batch of E-Liquid, a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 6mg of Nicotine and the flavor that I am going to start with is Capella Pumpkin Pie (Spice).

Can you recommend a good starting ratio to me?

And FYI, I prefer stronger flavors.

Your advice will be very much appreciated!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Heya Joe!

I have a question for you.

Over the past few months, I won some contest and was awarded some DIY prizes.

I have been considering getting into DIY for some time now and winning DIY stuff kinda pushed me off of the bridge.

Tomorrow, I am going to mix my first (small) batch of E-Liquid, a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 6mg of Nicotine and the flavor that I am going to start with is Capella Pumpkin Pie (Spice).

Can you recommend a good starting ratio to me?

And FYI, I prefer stronger flavors.

Your advice will be very much appreciated!
Why 50/50? what device are you using?
Pumpkin Pie spice is going to be a strong flavor. I'd start it around 2.5%-3% maybe a little less in the 50/50

Do you have any sweet cream or something to help take the edge off? what flavors do you have? Let's get you something mixed!
Joe

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Why 50/50? what device are you using?
Pumpkin Pie spice is going to be a strong flavor. I'd start it around 2.5-3 maybe a little less in the 50/50

Do you have any sweet cream or something to help take the edge off? what flavors do you have? Let's get you something mixed!
Joe

50/50 is my preferred mix. I am in it for the flavor and don't give a fig about clouds.
I am using (ATM) a Kanger 80 Watt Dripbox 2 with a Velocity Mini with a single SS Clapton Coil with a resistance of 0.34 Ohms.
Being a "Wattage Wimp" I normally stick in the range of 18.5 to 22 Watts.
And being brand new, I decided to start simple with stand alone flavors that are supposed to be good on their own. For now while I am learning, I want to keep it simple and multi flavor recipes can wait.

I also have a very nice 2 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner with a programmable heating unit for speed steeping..

And as a rule, I do prefer the stronger flavors :D

VU Sponsors