Become a Patron!

How can i stop inhaling metal pieces

I do a lot of sheet metal work, so I keep getting metal shavings in my mouth piece and then end up inhaling them. I get all sorts of other stuff in there too. Is there anybody who makes like a cap check valve or something? I have a hard time keeping stuff clean!

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
It all depends on what size drip tip you use. They make some slip on covers for most of them. Just google drip tip cover caps or drip tip condoms. And pick out the size you need. Its a little more work to have to pull it off everytime you vape. But I don't think a check valve will work for you as the metal dust will just settle on the closed valve until you open it by sucking on the drip tip.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can try looking at an auto parts store for a rubber vacuum line plug the right size to slip over the top of your drip tip. Also, if you work in a machine shop, the plastic caps that slip over the end of the tube that end mills come in would work if you can find one the right size.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There are drip tip caps that attach to your atty or mod with an elastic cord kind of deal.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fasttech. In their ecig misc. items. I'd show you a pic of one I have, but I'm at work. Also check the vaping accessories section of the forum. I've seen a few threads there.

Typos brought to you by: crapatalk!

VU Sponsors