Become a Patron!

How did the NJ vape event go?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I seen pictures and videos of it all over instagram. I heard it went great. On the other hand, I was in the vape shop today, the owner was talking about it saying it was a flop. Main reason was because in NJ, you can't vape indoors (besides your house of course) so the fire marshal was fining shit tons of people. I heard vendors were leaving early, and I've heard mixed things about it. Did anyone go? What's your guys opinion?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By sunday, when I went, the laser light show at the stage needed no fog machine. It seemed to go pretty well for me. Tons of vendors doing tons of business, seemingly unhampered by communist state laws.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
By sunday, when I went, the laser light show at the stage needed no fog machine. It seemed to go pretty well for me. Tons of vendors doing tons of business, seemingly unhampered by communist state laws.
I see, like I said, I've heard mixed things about it. I just wanted to know if it turned out good or bad.

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seen pictures and videos of it all over instagram. I heard it went great. On the other hand, I was in the vape shop today, the owner was talking about it saying it was a flop. Main reason was because in NJ, you can't vape indoors (besides your house of course) so the fire marshal was fining shit tons of people. I heard vendors were leaving early, and I've heard mixed things about it. Did anyone go? What's your guys opinion?

Nj hasn't banned indoor vaping

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping indoors has been banned in NJ since 2010. Wherever you cannot smoke you cannot vape either

VU Sponsors