How Do I Create My Blog?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & How To - Official & Approved Guides' started by ForTheLoveofVape, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForTheLoveofVape

ForTheLoveofVape New Member

Blog Posts:
    I am trying to create my blog here on Vaping Underground, and I do not see where I can do that and make blog posts... Can anyone help? Thank you :)

NineNine likes this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi there:wave:
    At the top of the page in the middle, you will blogs....click on that and then you will see at the top of that page under the banners where it says "create blog post, click on that and start your blog:) Welcome and enjoy the forum:)

Edit to add, if you are still having issues, contact an administrator, they are the ones who know how to help you with them.

3. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    I know a member has to have so many posts before they can create a blog. I'm looking into what that number is.

4. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  5. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Bronze Contributor = 150 Posts.

NineNine and UncleRJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.