Become a Patron!

How do I get a trademark for my E-Juice line?

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello, I recently inquiried about getting a patent for my juice line - turns out I just need to trademark it.
Is there Anybody here that can point me in the right direction ?
I have 5* bottle/flavor's in my juice line, we are an e-liquid manufacturer - I just need the idea/look/labels trademarked so no-one can sabotage it - one of my "friends" used to run the business and totally screwed the rest of us over, embezzling over $20,000+ from the company, we had to buy him out - and now he's trying to mess the company up, by stealing, vandalizing our shop, and totally going out of his way to do damage - which I don't understand because we've only been trying to get the company out of debt !!
He spent nearly $20,000 on private/personal expenses - and that $20,000 he spent was supposed to go towards paying the ISO-7 people - it's just a dirty messed up situation and I need to trademark our juice line before we try's something shady.

Any help, advice - recommendations etc. is greatly appreciated you guys, do I need an attorney to get this trademark and/or patent ?

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Time machine is needed, it is after Aug 8th

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check it out, we have Been around for years - it's nothing new, we just NEVER had a patent or trademark put on our juice or the labels/idea

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do I get a trademark for our idea - just to protect it from being used by someone else..
Am I making sense and are u undrstanding what I'm asking here?sorry if I confused you guys or if what I asked didn't make sense .

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brian, the web is a bounty of information, did you try to google it?

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I did. Can't figure it out there either..that's why I came here. Lol - I'm really sorry, I normally figure everything out myself, but only when I can't do I come here when it's VAPE related.

If I type trademark my e-juice - I get a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

And I'm not sure if the traditional/standard trademark process is what I'm looking for - or is it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't be sorry, I am not an authority on the legalities of trade marking, putting your thread in this area may help. Good luck!!!:wave:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The moment u started using the mark u got a common law trademark. Harder to enforce those though

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors