Become a Patron!

How do I get effortless airflow?

MycheleG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys! I just bought a Joyetech eCom and I'm having a hard ass time trying to get an effortless draw from it. I try adjusting the airflow as best I can along with the wattage, but it feels like I'm more sacking the juice w/o it vaporizing. It's so hard to draw from. Can anyone shed light on how to make this experience better? Much appreciated!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys! I just bought a Joyetech eCom and I'm having a hard ass time trying to get an effortless draw from it. I try adjusting the airflow as best I can along with the wattage, but it feels like I'm more sacking the juice w/o it vaporizing. It's so hard to draw from. Can anyone shed light on how to make this experience better? Much appreciated!
devices like that are supposed to be a tough draw. it's a MTL (mouth to lung) Device that is like smoking a cigarette .
which device specifically is it? ecom line has many options of batteries and tanks

MycheleG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure, it just says the eCom and I have the double pack where one is a 650mAh battery and the other is a 1000mAh. I adjusted how i draw, so i have my 650mAh working. I'm mostly having trouble with the 1000mAh. I moved everything to how I had the other set up, but I'm not getting any Vapor. I can feel the airflow coming up, but nothing is vaporizing.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm not sure, it just says the eCom and I have the double pack where one is a 650mAh battery and the other is a 1000mAh. I adjusted how i draw, so i have my 650mAh working. I'm mostly having trouble with the 1000mAh. I moved everything to how I had the other set up, but I'm not getting any Vapor. I can feel the airflow coming up, but nothing is vaporizing.
does it have the twist on the bottom where you can adjust voltage? maybe your 1000mah one is set all the way low and needs to be twisted to increse voltage

MycheleG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
does it have the twist on the bottom where you can adjust voltage? maybe your 1000mah one is set all the way low and needs to be twisted to increse voltage

It does have the twist at the bottom. I will give it a shot when I get home.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It does have the twist at the bottom. I will give it a shot when I get home.
sounds good! i believe all the way left is 5 watts and right is 10 watts/ just move it little by little until you find your sweet spot

MycheleG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sounds good! i believe all the way left is 5 watts and right is 10 watts/ just move it little by little until you find your sweet spot

Me again! I'm still having issues getting the 1000mAh working properly. It has the feel that it's vaporizing the juice, but still isn't giving me the taste and smoke.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Me again! I'm still having issues getting the 1000mAh working properly. It has the feel that it's vaporizing the juice, but still isn't giving me the taste and smoke.
any chance you are blocking the air on the tank itself? pics of it could really help

MycheleG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think I'm blocking any airways. To be honest I did pay attention to where my fingers were being placed.
This is the model I have:
881-joyetech-ecom-1000mah-vv-vw-variable-voltage-wattage-electronic-cigarette-kit-bb-single.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You would need a different type of tank for more airflow, which would probably mean a different device to use it on. Those are great for starting out, but as your needs change, you sometimes grow out of those types. First and foremost, though, whatever keeps you away from smoking is what's good.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't think I'm blocking any airways. To be honest I did pay attention to where my fingers were being placed.
This is the model I have:
881-joyetech-ecom-1000mah-vv-vw-variable-voltage-wattage-electronic-cigarette-kit-bb-single.png
ok so you hear it making vapor but aren't getting any. but the other battery works fine. is that correct?
are you using the same tank/coil on both?

VU Sponsors