Become a Patron!

How do you carry your vape stuff?

WillyTheMLGPro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm curious on how you all carry your vape stuff when you're out?
I'm looking at getting a Purge Stacked Piece and was wondering how would I carry something like this when I'm out plus the spare batteries (plastic box with 4 more 21700s) and juice since I doubt I can fit it all in my pockets.
I got myself a "manbag" which I think will work well for my need but I was wondering what everyone else uses especially those who use stacked/series tubs when they're out.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Flashlight cases are generally pretty good bets. You can find them on ebay and elsewhere about the web. I like them for the fact that they do not look out of place anywhere and generally do not raise eyebrows.

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
Simple, Buy a Lost Vape Orion and leave all that other heavy stuff at home. You could always go socks with sandals and a fanny pack but people might look at ya funny!!!! ha ha

If I'm going somewhere for more than a few hours I use a Moultrie Game Camera bag. It's got divider pockets all over in it so it works great for vape stuff. I just leave that in the car but on the floor if it's HOT outside so it doesn't overheat. Where I live you can't really Vape indoors anywhere so it's kind of pointless to have all that stuff on your person, unless you are at a private residence.

The best way in my opinion is to get yourself a small AIO like an Orion or Breeze or any 1 of the dozens that are available to use when out and about.
Just my 0.02

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Normally I just carry a squokk box for quick errands. 8ml of juice and one battery will get me through a little more than half a day. If I’m goin for our longer than that I put a refill bottle and spare battery in the other pocket.
If I’m going for overnight or a weekend, I’ll bring a back pack.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well generally I put my mod in my pocket and go...... Depending on how long I will be away I will take a bottle of juice and some batteries. I usually just put the spare stuff in the console of the car or wifes purse.

I made a rule when i started vaping.... If I have to carry more than i did to smoke.. I'm buying some cigarettes.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a small backpack to haul all of my vape stuff. Theres a few pockets and sections. But inside the backpack I also have an padded electronics organizer, and some pencil cases with zippers. I have a system to the madness :D.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I carry 2 Pulse 80's with Profile RDA's with me during the day at work.
Just fill em and charge them the night before.
Light enough to go in my shirt or jacket pockets and they don't leak

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I make sure and carry all of my lithium batteries loose and in my penny sock, that I keep on me at all times unless its in my checked luggage.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I'm looking at getting a Purge Stacked Piece and was wondering how would I carry something like this when I'm out

pocket. I like to travel light. but I don't go on any extended travels, 12+hrs.

that's a pretty price piece to be toting around. but if you are good with it possibly being stolen, lost, broken, more power to ya.
the flashlight case sounds like a great idea.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I carry 2 mods and 2 attys fully charged, one in my pocket and one in my backpack. I keep my spare mod and atty separate.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking at getting a Purge Stacked Piece and was wondering how would I carry something like this when I'm out plus the spare batteries (plastic box with 4 more 21700s) and juice since I doubt I can fit it all in my pockets.
I got myself a "manbag" which I think will work well for my need but I was wondering what everyone else uses especially those who use stacked/series tubs when they're out.
I call them... "Pockets".

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I call it a hand....
90e549621beb32ce66ba9232774a9c82.jpg
859fcf51a34935e08d2f55fe487d7bc4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WillyTheMLGPro

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to see everyone's methods :)
I was most curious to see how people using series tubes carry their stuff when they're out. My mother gave me a bag she doesn't use and I can fit a bunch of batteries, bottle of juice and the mod itself :bliss:

VU Sponsors