Become a Patron!

How do you know if an atomizer connects to a MOD?

I am thinking of purchasing the iTaste MVP 20W. I want to know how I know it fits my tank. I cant seem to find it in the description. I know for sure atomizers description would explain the threading but I cant find out if the mod can connect to the tank I want. I know for sure the Aspire Nautillus will work BUT i want to know how to figure out if it works together for the future when I buy different mods/tanks.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the description.

The iTaste MVP20W now has a high quality flush 510 spring loaded connection that is designed to connect perfectly with all standard 510 tanks. An EGO thread adapter is packaged with the MVP20W so you can also use eGo threaded tanks as well.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-MVP20W-p/ink-mvp20wg.htm

It will take any tank.

There are two common connections. 510 and eGo.

Last edited:

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are two common connections. 510 and eGo.

Not that it's needed but confirmed. The MVP 20W will work with just about everything released these days bar "cgi-a-likes". It's a great device and extremely durable, based on the MVP 2.0 track record and I'd have no qualms about selling one to a close friend. One think to note is that the eGo tanks - typically the mini style <2ml ones will need to use the included adapter.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The mvp20 will work with everything other than subohm tanks.
Ie Atlantis, arctic and the like.
It WILL WORK with the kanger subtank provides you use the 1.2 ohm coils though.

Congratulations on your purchase!!! The MVP is a fantastic mod!!!!!

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mvp20 will work with everything other than subohm tanks.
Ie Atlantis, arctic and the like.
It WILL WORK with the kanger subtank provides you use the 1.2 ohm coils though.

Congratulations on your purchase!!! The MVP is a fantastic mod!!!!!
I'm thinkin' of turnin' my Kanger subtank into a fishing lure and I don't even really fish. :D

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eleaf GS Air coils! Sharp coils, never messy and stupid cheap. Like less than 10 bucks a peice, 2 (You'll wish you did) for under 20 bucks brought to your door.

VU Sponsors