Become a Patron!

How do you stay motivated

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Hello,

I lost interest in vaping. Only when I buy new tank or mod I vape for a week, maybe two and after that I swich back to cigarettes. It is pretty expensive to buy new gear every week. Tried with building exotic coils, the same thing happens. Tried with switching ejuice but 99% of the premium brands taste like crap to me. The only thing that I like vaping is Mustard Milk, nothing else.

What about you, how do you stay motivated and keep vaping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,

I lost interest in vaping. Only when I buy new tank or mod I vape for a week, maybe two and after that I swich back to cigarettes. It is pretty expensive to buy new gear every week. Tried with building exotic coils, the same thing happens. Tried with switching ejuice but 99% of the premium brands taste like crap to me. The only thing that I like vaping is Mustard Milk, nothing else.

This
9ff820c6e42105216439b052f0a36bd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Honestly i have the same question for people that go back to smoking cigarettes... I quit on the very first day i got my setup (on 3mg) it was that amazing and have never even thought of going back... Why the fuck would i want to smell and feel terrible when i could be inhaling strawberry doughnuts

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh simple... although I was a 40 year PAD smoker. I switched to vaping only in 6 months no looking back.....

See I wasn't trying to QUIT smoking.... I saw vaping as a way to smoke for less $$.... it certainly costs less... cigarettes from around $200 per month to $300max a year for vape supplies.. The difference buys a LOT of gas for my very thirsty JEEP.
The fact that I don't stink anymore is just a bonus.....

To be honest I don't really even think I actually quit smoking...... I more just switched from cigarettes to a Vape..... not really any different than switching cigar brands or from cigarette to cigar or pipe.

I'm still "smoking", maybe even more....... There is just no longer any SMOKE.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Yes, if I find eliquid that I like probably it will be easier. I started DIY months ago. Just tried the famous Mothers Milk - for me it tastes like the smell that you get when going to the dentist. Yesterday I got Shade and RY4 - terrible.

Probably my tastebuds are messed up.

Im loosing hope.

WOW more money for gas - thats very strong motivation for me. I am sick gearhead.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

I was spending over $400 a month for smokes before I started vaping - so a new mod or atty every week is not that outrageous

Don't know how long you have been in the vaping/smoking trap, but I had to use WTA in my juice, as it was not the nicotine that caused the addiction to cigarettes, it was the alkaloids

I dual used, or vaped for a week or two, then would backslide, all manner of dual use - for almost three years before I finally quit smoking for good

But, unless you are truly ready to quit smoking, nothing is going to work - addiction is a powerful squasher of logic

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah, they heal as time goes by. Stuff I was mixing in the beginning has to be cut down by half, sometimes more, these days. Everything tastes super strong to me, now. It may not be your situation, but it's worth investigating if you really wanna stay off cigs.

Some of us take longer to stay stopped, some have that magical overnight success. I took longer than overnight to stay stopped. I did switch around with equipment, like you said, but once I find something I really like, I kinda stick with it for a while. That's not to say I don't enjoy trying out something new, but now that I know what vaping style I enjoy the most, I don't have to spend a ton of money to stay happy with my gear.

If you wanna stay stopped, stay determined, and you'll get there. Remove smoking as an option. It's not a requirement :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nah, they heal as time goes by. Stuff I was mixing in the beginning has to be cut down by half, sometimes more, these days. Everything tastes super strong to me, now. It may not be your situation, but it's worth investigating if you really wanna stay off cigs.

Some of us take longer to stay stopped, some have that magical overnight success. I took longer than overnight to stay stopped. I did switch around with equipment, like you said, but once I find something I really like, I kinda stick with it for a while. That's not to say I don't enjoy trying out something new, but now that I know what vaping style I enjoy the most, I don't have to spend a ton of money to stay happy with my gear.

If you wanna stay stopped, stay determined, and you'll get there. Remove smoking as an option. It's not a requirement :)
Great post!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes, if I find eliquid that I like probably it will be easier. I started DIY months ago. Just tried the famous Mothers Milk - for me it tastes like the smell that you get when going to the dentist. Yesterday I got Shade and RY4 - terrible.

Im loosing hope.

WOW more money for gas - thats very strong motivation for me. I am sick gearhead.

What flavors do you like in real life? I feel like you should always be able to buy some equipment to keep the interest if needed. I mean how much were any of us spending on stinkys? I know my wife and I were spending around $450(wow just did the math again) a month for both of us and we even shared the stinkys when we were together. So if I spend $100+ on vape gear every month I'm ok with that. To be honest I've been spending way more then that but it's calming down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For me, it's health related. I have Hashimotos hypothyroidism and am pre diabetic. I switched off the cigs a little over a year ago.....big change in my health and energy when I switched to vaping. Still exhausted all the time, but at least I can breathe!

Other than that, I'm really into DIY right now. That helps a lot. And it helps that a new mod/tank/RBA/RDA/etc comes out every other day! (Because 30+ mods/tanks aren't enough!) And I do as much research about regs, equipment, etc as I can. I am definitely not bored with vaping at all!!! But I understand how one could become bored. I guess ask yourself, what was so exciting about smoking? Same routine, same flavor, same ritual day in, day out. For me, vaping is a huge change choices wise, maybe not so much routine/ritual wise. I love the idea that every morning I get to choose between 10 different flavors, what mod to bring to work, etc.

Stick with it. It really is worth it down the road. It takes time sometimes for it to really click. Your taste buds and sense of smell will come back. Your breath will be easier. Your stamina will be greater. You will smell like strawberry cookies instead of yucky smokiness.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking it one step further and getting more active now that the lungs are better from quitting the smokes has enhanced how I feel both physically and mentally. It has been a huge lifestyle change for the better, it's amazing how great you can feel when you stop abusing your body. There is no way I would light another cigarette ever again, I came this far, no turning back.

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is the hard part for some..it's not easy for everyone,myself included.

I can relate to OP. I buy shit to keep it interesting and exciting..
I also buy vape stuff to keep things exciting and moving forward in my life. One thing that keeps me from smoking is being able to get a new eliquid flavor whenever I want. Also that I can no longer stand the taste of tobacco and hate breathing smoke into my lungs, too.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh simple... although I was a 40 year PAD smoker. I switched to vaping only in 6 months no looking back.....

See I wasn't trying to QUIT smoking.... I saw vaping as a way to smoke for less $$.... it certainly costs less...

This exactly. My motivation is that I still have money in the bank on the day before payday. :) And we've bought LOTS more neat stuff than we could afford when I smoked.

I smoked almost that long, 39 yrs. I spent the last 5 yrs of it wishing I didn't have to waste $80 on it every pay period.

But if you still really want to smoke, and waste money, and stink, and die of cancer, you'll never be motivated to vape.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit I'm still going back and forth. Been vaping for a little over a year. Stopped altogether for a few months and not I'm on a new vaping kick. I HATE the cigarettes, but keep picking one up for some stupid reason. It's not as easy for some of us. It is frustrating when you read so many stories of someone picking up a vape an never looking back while I have a mod/RDA in one hand and a puke inducing nasty burning stink stick in the other.

I do know that I won't give up and I will keep annoying every son of a gun on this forum until I do ditch the cancer sticks. It's my best chance for finally quitting. Good luck.

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shit I'm still going back and forth. Been vaping for a little over a year. Stopped altogether for a few months and not I'm on a new vaping kick. I HATE the cigarettes, but keep picking one up for some stupid reason. It's not as easy for some of us. It is frustrating when you read so many stories of someone picking up a vape an never looking back while I have a mod/RDA in one hand and a puke inducing nasty burning stink stick in the other.

I do know that I won't give up an I will keep annoying every son of a gun on this forum until I do ditch the cancer sticks. It's my best chanve for finally quitting. Good luck.
Good of you to give it up and not give up. It's worth it!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I HATE the cigarettes, but keep picking one up for some stupid reason

Until you figure out that reason, you'll keep repeating that pattern. It's not something outside you -- only you can make the choice and stick with it, no matter what happens outside you. Maybe you just don't really want to quit. Or maybe you need the other alkaloids -- good news, you can get those from WTA and never need to smoke again. But it's not a magic wand, with or without WTA -- you have to make the choice, and STICK WITH IT -- until you do that, it won't matter a damn what you do or don't do, you won't quit smoking. You can blame it on anything you like, the fact is that it's down to your own choice.

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Nothing wrong with dual using in my book. What helped me at first was taking couple puffs off cig then putting them out of my line of sight & pick up my vape. Without trying was down to a few cigs a day. Completely stress free until I gave up feet hit the floor AM cig.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Until you figure out that reason, you'll keep repeating that pattern. It's not something outside you -- only you can make the choice and stick with it, no matter what happens outside you. Maybe you just don't really want to quit. Or maybe you need the other alkaloids -- good news, you can get those from WTA and never need to smoke again. But it's not a magic wand, with or without WTA -- you have to make the choice, and STICK WITH IT -- until you do that, it won't matter a damn what you do or don't do, you won't quit smoking. You can blame it on anything you like, the fact is that it's down to your own choice.

Andria

Absolutely correct. I can only blame me and it's damn easy to come up with an excuse.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A little trick that helped me, and is now helping my husband: Found that if I picked up a vape first thing in the morning instead of a first smoke, I would mainly vape the rest of the day; if I smoked first, I would mainly smoke that day :confused:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To my huge surprise I never had to do anything all that special to stay truly motivated. I guess I just was, and I still am... I smoked only one (accidental) cigarette after I started vaping, and that has been my final one so after a little while vaping became like second nature to me. But I have to admit I wouldn't be vaping right now if it hadn't been for my being capable to─right off the bat─really enjoy a dense, saturated, big enough amount of flavorful vapor production. Coils don't have to be super exotic for me, just something reasonably achievable in between, yet refined enough to still give very decent vape performance in one of my (several) good quality RDAs. I could be wrong, but I believe one of the possible culprits is when people start vaping, they very often do so by immediately starting to dual use. That is, instead of by first trying a dense, saturated, big enough amount of flavorful vapor production that could, potentially in some (or many) cases, instantaneously eliminate their whole need to gradually lay off smoking. Once people start to dual use, the struggle has already begun, and usually by then it will be too late to still try the one-shot approach that could effectively successfully replace the struggle itself. But it depends on the person in question a lot, especially his/her own preferences. So it's not necessarily always just about trying to stay motivated IMO. Finding a satisfying enough vape experience works wonders. But experience has taught me not everyone likes to go searching for it in all the right places. So don't just give up your search. I'm sure there's still other options for you to explore that you still haven't thought of.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
I don't hang out with smokers. I don't buy or bum smokes. I don't lime like the smell or taste of them. I don't want to smoke again ever! Keep that in your head. That's the biggest part for me. My wife quit smoking but does not vape. Now she just shakes her head when my envelopes from vapewild.com show up.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

See I wasn't trying to QUIT smoking.... I saw vaping as a way to smoke for less $$.... it certainly costs less... cigarettes from around $200 per month to $300max a year for vape supplies.. The difference buys a LOT of gas for my very thirsty JEEP.
The fact that I don't stink anymore is just a bonus.....

To be honest I don't really even think I actually quit smoking...... I more just switched from cigarettes to a Vape..... not really any different than switching cigar brands or from cigarette to cigar or pipe.

I'm still "smoking", maybe even more....... There is just no longer any SMOKE.

Pretty much same here.
40 yr smoker 1+ PAD.
Now 100% DIY as well.

One must want to quit smoking for some reason for vaping to work as a substitute.
The reason can be money, health, smell, smoking around your small children, etc.

And yes if you are excessively lazy vaping will not work for you.
It is more trouble and requires more planning.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
Not much planning if not diy. Order juice and coils monthly. Keep spares of both at home and in car.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much planning if not diy. Order juice and coils monthly. Keep spares of both at home and in car.

Even that little bit of planning with making sure of spares, etc is too much for many.
Much easier to stop at the Gas-n-go and buy smokes. Light them smoke them throw the butts out. No filling, cleaning, coil changing, etc required.

Americans by and large are very lazy humans.

You do not have an extra mod/tank handy? One drop and you could be out of vaping for a while.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

I got into mixing juice almost right away and it was more than enough to keep my mind on vaping and off of smoking. I spent a ton on juice and mods in the beginning and frustration with gear almost did me in but I couldnt stop thinking about all the tasty flavors I was mixing lol. eventually over time I found gear that fits my needs and now I haven't bought anything gear wise in years but mixing still keeps me involved and iterested. if I couldnt DIY juice I might stop vaping

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My motivation is the obvious, as per the above posts - I can breathe, I seldom if ever cough anymore, I don't get walking pneumonia a couple times a year like I used to, I can taste my food now, I can walk up a flight of stairs without gasping and feeling like someone knocked the wind out of me...so much more. But my main motivation in the beginning and still to this day is my husband. He was always my biggest supporter, yet he never pressured me to quit smoking. I started vaping almost three years ago and he was all for it, very supportive, yet he never insisted I do or not do anything. He is genuinely proud of me, to the point where he strongly encourages the new vapers I've helped get started at work. He's their biggest cheerleader, just as he's been mine, and he can read chapter and verse to anyone who has questions as to why vaping is better. He can spout off scientific facts as well as I can to any doubters. He also supports my DIY, always curious as to what I've come up with lately, and as a cook, he's helped me create many recipes with suggestions - this from a man who's never smoked or vaped in his life. This is the healthiest obsession I've ever had and he's right there cheering me on. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My motivation is the obvious, as per the above posts - I can breathe, I seldom if ever cough anymore, I don't get walking pneumonia a couple times a year like I used to, I can taste my food now, I can walk up a flight of stairs without gasping and feeling like someone knocked the wind out of me...so much more. But my main motivation in the beginning and still to this day is my husband. He was always my biggest supporter, yet he never pressured me to quit smoking. I started vaping almost three years ago and he was all for it, very supportive, yet he never insisted I do or not do anything. He is genuinely proud of me, to the point where he strongly encourages the new vapers I've helped get started at work. He's their biggest cheerleader, just as he's been mine, and he can read chapter and verse to anyone who has questions as to why vaping is better. He can spout off scientific facts as well as I can to any doubters. He also supports my DIY, always curious as to what I've come up with lately, and as a cook, he's helped me create many recipes with suggestions - this from a man who's never smoked or vaped in his life. This is the healthiest obsession I've ever had and he's right there cheering me on. :)
love this.... I have to say Mama J is my biggest cheerleader as well. I had no interest in quiting smoking so it kinda amazes me that I did switch to vaping so quickly but Jess did support every penny. she was not a smoker and didnt really hassle me to much over it except no smoking in the house. now obviously she is the famous Mama J and still my biggest supporter with all my crazy ideas and pushes me to make better things for her and her picky taste buds lol. having a great partner in life is the key to everything

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Since most vendor juice is overly sweetened swill, I would have to agree. :blech:
Id lose interest fast... Im sure I wouldnt go back to smoking Id just move on with my life lol. I never found "the one" when it came to vendor juices so Im sure the same would happen. would just have more money for motorcycles probably haha

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A little trick that helped me, and is now helping my husband: Found that if I picked up a vape first thing in the morning instead of a first smoke, I would mainly vape the rest of the day; if I smoked first, I would mainly smoke that day :confused:

Really? The last 3 days I smoked, the first time I quit with vaping (before my short dual-use relapse), I would try really hard to vape, to avoid going out for that "first smoke of the day," but I couldn't seem to get satisfied. I finally realized that when I was just up, half-asleep, I was trying to vape like smoking -- hard fast pulls, deep inhales. When I ran across some thread over at butthole central about the slow, "pipe smoking" technique, I tried that, one evening while watching TV, and though I was vaping 6mg, in about 10 mins I managed to absorb enough nicotine to give myself the "sharp stabbies" in my belly. So the next morning, I tried that, instead of trying to vape as if I was attempting to smoke a cigarette down in 3 puffs -- that was my very first smoke-free day. I think the nose-exhales were the biggest part of it, but just going slower, letting it hang around in my mouth and throat and nose, that was golden.

But still... I think the desire really is crucial; I'd wanted to be a non-smoker for sooooooooooo long, but just couldn't manage it, the suffering craving misery was so awful. Vaping fixed that like nothing else I've EVER tried.

Andria

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello,

How do I stay motivated? My grandchildren. Mostly the 2 that live with me, but don't tell the rest of em. :)

Seriously, I have diabetes, hypo thyroidism, and I've had 2 strokes in the last 5 years and if vaping will get me an extra few days with my grandchildren I'm gonna stick with it although it's been so long since I've smoked a cigarette, I don't even think about em anymore. Vaping is my thing now, smoking cigarettes is out.

Like HondaDavidson said above, I just traded smoking cigarettes for vaping and will continue as long as I can.

Another way I stay motivated is knowing I can vape pretty much anywhere unlike smoking. I have vaped in the hospital, even lying on a bed in the emergency room. Try that with a cigarette! On any of my numerous trips to various doctor visits, I don't have to try to hurry outside to smoke a few drags while waiting to be called for exam. With my little stealth vape loaded with 50/50, 12mg juice, I can vape right in the doctor's office with no problem. I just can't blatantly vape right in front of them, but they know I'm doing it.

After 2 years tobacco free, I still crave a cigarette sometimes and when I do, I just have a vape and think about my grandchildren and how much they mean to me, plus the fact I want to be around to see my granddaughter go to medical school. She wants to be a researcher and study cancer.

The point is, as said above, there are many many ways to stay motivated to vape instead of smoke tobacco. You just have to find YOUR motivation and keep that in your mind any time you want to light up. Nobody can do it for you unfortunately. It's all on you.

Hopefully, some of this will help.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My husband is the same, though he doesn't really have anything to offer in the DIY dept, other than "Buy it! You need it, so get it!" :D And he's also a big puncturer of idiots who say ignorant things about vaping. :D He never pressured me at all, because he'd seen me try and fail several times before, and really never thought I'd be able to quit, anymore than I did -- and was just as amazed and delighted that vaping actually worked for me, and now also for our son. :)

A VERY far cry from my ex, the smoker-hater, who gave me every kind of shit about my smoking, and when I told him I'd finally managed to quit thx to vaping, said only "Well you're still addicted to nicotine." Easy to see why I'm no longer married to HIM. :giggle:

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And what if there is not a single store bought juice you like... except premiums that cost the same as or more than smoking.... or if like me don't want to replace coil head 2x a day.

Those spares are WHY I diy......... it's also why I limit my ADV to 25watts or less...... high wattage vaping is fun but it's also expensive.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
That's why I said if not diy. Planning requires adulting. If someone is not willing to do that, they're lacking commitment. If they're lacking commitment to plan for their vaping needs, they're lacking the commitment to quit smoking.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cigarettes taste absolutely terrible now for me. I still sneak one in once in a while and cant finish it. So like a half of a 100 light a week. I never really set out to absolutely stop but its happening.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cigarettes taste absolutely terrible now for me. I still sneak one in once in a while and cant finish it. So like a half of a 100 light a week. I never really set out to absolutely stop but its happening.

Who exactly are you "sneaking" it past? YOU know, so how is that "sneaking"? Your brain knows too, so every time you smoke, it's setting back the time of actually quitting. The only one you're cheating is yourself.

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who exactly are you "sneaking" it past? YOU know, so how is that "sneaking"? Your brain knows too, so every time you smoke, it's setting back the time of actually quitting. The only one you're cheating is yourself.

Andria
Its not who, its inbetween vaping. Like I said I never made quit smoking a goal. I really should though because like I said they taste like sh-t.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Its not who, its inbetween vaping. Like I said I never made quit smoking a goal. I really should though because like I said they taste like sh-t.

I had *negative* plans to quit smoking when I started vaping; I just wanted something I could use indoors instead of freezing my ass off on the porch. :D But when I discovered what a remarkable and brilliant substitute that vaping is, I figured I'd be a damn fool to pass up the chance to finally be free of that 300 lb gorilla on my back. ;)

Andria

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My motivation? Lost my dad to lung cancer, my grandmother, my grandfather, my aunt had a heart attack directly from her smoking habits. Now she's back to smoking and possibly going to lose her legs - no fuckin thank you.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My motivation? Lost my dad to lung cancer, my grandmother, my grandfather, my aunt had a heart attack directly from her smoking habits. Now she's back to smoking and possibly going to lose her legs - no fuckin thank you.

Lost my dad to small-cell lung cancer too; he started on Luckies when he was 12 yrs old. I know he'd be DELIGHTED to see I've finally quit. My mom died of other stuff, back in the fall, but 10-12 yrs ago, she was coughing for 15-20 minutes after every puff, and after maybe every 3rd word; she finally managed to quit smoking using patches and gum and pure determination, because the cigarettes/COPD would have killed her a lot sooner than the diabetes that finally got her... but right to the end of her life, she said now and then she still craved a cigarette with every fiber of her being.

Andria

Last edited:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost my dad to small-cell lung cancer too; he started on Luckies when he was 12 yrs old. I know he'd be DELIGHTED to see I've finally quit. My mom died of other stuff, back in the fall, but 10-12 yrs ago, she was coughing for 15-20 minutes after every puff, and after maybe every 3rd word; she finally managed to quit smoking using patches and gun and pure determination, because the cigarettes/COPD would have killed her a lot sooner than the diabetes that finally got her... but right to the end of her life, she said now and then she still craved a cigarette with every fiber of her being.

Andria

I'm trying so fuckin hard to get my mom off analogs, I'm too damn young to lose both of my parents. To such a senseless, garbage habit.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,

If i was you I'd just give up and send me all yur gear. (Exp batteries mine are daed)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Even that little bit of planning with making sure of spares, etc is too much for many.
Much easier to stop at the Gas-n-go and buy smokes. Light them smoke them throw the butts out. No filling, cleaning, coil changing, etc required.

Americans by and large are very lazy humans.

You do not have an extra mod/tank handy? One drop and you could be out of vaping for a while.
All very true! But, for me, the whole maintenance thing is part of the allure.....a new ritual to replace the old. I love all the coil changing, tank filling, o ring replacing, juice making, tank cleaning, inventorying.....all of it! But I understand that it's a hassle for some just starting out. It is a lot to deal with and if one is lazy in the slightest, it would be easy to slip back into old and easy habits.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All very true! But, for me, the whole maintenance thing is part of the allure.....a new ritual to replace the old. I love all the coil changing, tank filling, o ring replacing, juice making, tank cleaning, inventorying.....all of it! But I understand that it's a hassle for some just starting out. It is a lot to deal with and if one is lazy in the slightest, it would be easy to slip back into old and easy habits.
I do not mind it either.
do not get into building fancy coils and such though.

I keep 4 or so RBA heads built and wicked ready to use. Makes it a snap to change one out and then clean/rebuild the old one later.

One reason I like subtanks with RBA's better than RTA's.

I am kinda lazy but not plumb stupid with it ;)

VU Sponsors