How do you stop juice spitting

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wondering if there is a way to stop juice spitting in rda. I have tugboat v2 on ipv2, dual 26g .5 ohms and i get juice in my mouth alot. It also builds up on top cap which is normal but it collect in drip tip, i rinse top cap & drip tip off alot which helps for bit. Does this happen to everyone? Anyway to minimize juice spi& in mouth

StuPot

Member For 4 Years
With RDA's with side air intake, I build my coils close to the top cap wall so air is hitting just below centre of the coil so air can circulate around the coil.. This gives great flavour and the spats of juice are unlikely to fire up the drip tip.

If it's still spitting a lot you probably need more airflow or less power. Although a bit of spatter isn't entirely avoidable.

The juice collecting in the drip tip may also be condensation.. Just blow it out once in a while... Also.. Just a thought but is it possible you're sucking so hard your sucking the spatter up like a straw? :)

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also remember that a well charged battery is also important as I notice with any topper that it can start spitting if the bat is low .

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Twisted wire builds will spit and crackle alot. Also for micro coil builds, they spit more when the coils are not tight together.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How you are wicking also factors in. If you have a botch cotton job it will spit more. But its not the only thing that causes it like others said

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BLOW OUT first, then DRAW!tugboat?? That's a flavor atty not for cloud chasing...
BIGBOYVAPER

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bigger inside diameter coils (3mm id), a bit more cotton, semi tight, but moveable in the coils, position the coils out from the posts nearer the edge of the deck (just not too much or shorting will occur). Those are my tricks, plus cranking up the watts.

VU Sponsors