Become a Patron!

How has the majority of the public reacted to you vaping?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn! Guess it's time to turn the tube on.I wouldn't doubt if they blame it on Evangelicals.
It's Okay to pick on them. Matter of fact religious nuts are listed along with conspiracy buffs
and heavy internet users as mentally ill in the new DSM5
Ha-ha, hiccup

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess knowing why someone did something is not as important as offending the swine who did it. I call all terrorists swine. Terrorists of a particular religious affiliation should appreciate that.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn! Guess it's time to turn the tube on.I wouldn't doubt if they blame it on Evangelicals.
It's Okay to pick on them. Matter of fact religious nuts are listed along with conspiracy buffs

They will probably say it is a false flag attack, or Quakers...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess knowing why someone did something is not as important as offending the swine who did it. I call all terrorists swine. Terrorists of a particular religious affiliation should appreciate that.
I still wanna know what rationale they used this time.
Charlie Hebdo was one thing, what's their excuse now?

Je suis Charlie

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My son just walked in to tell me the news. Have to go check this out.
Shit, It's the end of the world and I don't mind...

Let's see. How many 'refugees' are there in Europe? I imagine this will be happening on a weekly basis from now on...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's see. How many 'refugees' are there in Europe? I imagine this will be happening on a weekly basis from now on...
Soon coming to a theater near you..
I was just telling my boy, my grandfather went back to France during WWI to fight for his country.
My dad went back to France to fight Hitler in WWII
My turn...but who the fuck will I be fighting?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Soon coming to a theater near you..
I was just telling my boy, my grandfather went back to France during WWI to fight for his country.
My dad went back to France to fight Hitler in WWII
My turn...but who the fuck will I be fighting?

It has been my experience the French don't appreciate the sacrifices others have made for their freedom; especially given how they have been so willing to lose it again...Europe is lost, save for a few pockets of sanity...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has been my experience the French don't appreciate the sacrifices others have made for their freedom; especially given how they have been so willing to lose it again...Europe is lost, save for a few pockets of sanity...
Je suis Charlie, mon ami. Vive La France! Vive La Liberté!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Je suis Charlie, mon ami. Vive La France! Vive La Liberté!

Go to CR, is a safe zone. Every dish has pork in it and every square smells of roasting pork sausages from the street vendors...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to CR, is a safe zone. Every dish has pork in it and every square smells of roasting pork sausages from the street vendors...
Yea, I just wrote somewhere here I like to stay Kosher and you wanna feed me pork.
News at 11! If this crap went down in the states all regular programming would get interrupted.
Looks like a coordinated multiple attack.
Eventually Putin is gonna tighten his pants 'cause it doesn't look like Obummer is wearing any.
The emperor wears no clothes, man. I read last night that Vlad sez US hasn't bombed Isis AT ALL

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, I just wrote somewhere here I like to stay Kosher and you wanna feed me pork.
News at 11! If this crap went down in the states all regular programming would get interrupted.
Looks like a coordinated multiple attack.
Eventually Putin is gonna tighten his pants 'cause it doesn't look like Obummer is wearing any.
The emperor wears no clothes, man. I read last night that Vlad sez US hasn't bombed Isis AT ALL

Embrace the enemy of your enemy. Eat pork. It's like garlic to vampires...
If this had happened in the US, Obama would apologize to ISIS for a video making them upset...
V. Putin doesn't mess around. He's not worried about offending others and will deal with them as he sees fit and won't publicize the things which need to be done, but which others don't have a backbone to do...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was talking to a pussy ex-friend of mine before he became an ex-friend and I said that the best thing Bush ever did as president was approve enhanced interrogation techniques. He said that's just another word for torture. I said well what else are you supposed to do with terrorist scum? Go out in a field and pick them some flowers?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The ex-friend I am talking about is a former American citizen who moved to the UK. His rationale is that Americans deserve terrorism because terrorists are fighting back in a war that our government started by bombing their countries, and every citizen is responsible for that war because we voted for the people who made the decision to start it. And even if you didn't vote, you're still responsible because not choosing is choosing.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking to a pussy ex-friend of mine before he became an ex-friend and I said that the best thing Bush ever did as president was approve enhanced interrogation techniques. He said that's just another word for torture. I said well what else are you supposed to do with terrorist scum? Go out in a field and pick them some flowers?
Goldwater would have made Isis sausage by now.
Mark my word, soon we'll have this shit here. The gub'min imbeciles want to let
more than 10,000 Iraqui refugees in. How many of those would you figure are IS under cover?
Even one per cent would be a nightmare for cops used to pushing unarmed
sheep around

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goldwater would have made Isis sausage by now.
Mark my word, soon we'll have this shit here. The gub'min imbeciles want to let
more than 10,000 Iraqui refugees in. How many of those would you figure are IS under cover?
Even one per cent would be a nightmare for cops used to pushing unarmed
sheep around

50% or more...I'm staying away from shopping malls on Black Friday...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ex-friend I am talking about is a former American citizen who moved to the UK. His rationale is that Americans deserve terrorism because terrorists are fighting back in a war that our government started by bombing their countries, and every citizen is responsible for that war because we voted for the people who made the decision to start it. And even if you didn't vote, you're still responsible because not choosing is choosing.
Real sharp buddy you used to have..pointy headed sharp.
Most Americans are too busy making a living and trying to stay afloat in the economic turbulence
created by some bigshots other than me..
There are nefarious reasons for most actions but
Those IS guys, even if their bosses are ultimately being paid by the company or Mossad
have wanted to destroy us and the rest of the western world for ages.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good idea.
I'm sure my old lady wants to go buy a couch on black Friday.
Now I can cancel that shopping trip with a valid xcuse.
Silver linings...

I really need to consider not coming back this trip...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She will, but I should leave her a little something this trip to expedite my exodus...
Awww, a little Czech Steve vaper..How cute.
Man, I watched the Spanish news at 10.
You know the famous pix of the French folks in Paris when the Nazis rolled their tanks through the
Arch of Triumph? One guy in particular looks much like my father would, crying.
That's kind of how my face looks now. The look of sadness will soon be replaced by anger

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awww, a little Czech Steve vaper..How cute.
Man, I watched the Spanish news at 10.
You know the famous pix of the French folks in Paris when the Nazis rolled their tanks through the
Arch of Triumph? One guy in particular looks much like my father would, crying.
That's kind of how my face looks now. The look of sadness will soon be replaced by anger

Yeah. Sadly, the French government is impotent, as more and more 'refugees' will pour into France and be offered stipends and flats...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oi6fdj.jpg

One World Trade Center lit up with the French tricolors

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Real sharp buddy you used to have..pointy headed sharp.
Most Americans are too busy making a living and trying to stay afloat in the economic turbulence
created by some bigshots other than me..
There are nefarious reasons for most actions but
Those IS guys, even if their bosses are ultimately being paid by the company or Mossad
have wanted to destroy us and the rest of the western world for ages.
I told my ex-friend that people who are offended by American customs should either leave or at the least not expect us to change to avoid offending them. He then called me apathetic and narrow minded. I said if that's how you feel then I don't even see why we are friends. Then he unfriended me. Far as I'm concerned, nicest thing he could have done. He acted like more of a friend by choosing not to remain my friend than he ever had the entire time we were friends, and that's kinda sad to say but its true.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told my ex-friend that people who are offended by American customs should either leave or at the least not expect us to change to avoid offending them. He then called me apathetic and narrow minded. I said if that's how you feel then I don't even see why we are friends. Then he unfriended me. Far as I'm concerned, nicest thing he could have done. He acted like more of a friend by choosing not to remain my friend than he ever had the entire time we were friends, and that's kinda sad to say but its true.
Good riddance. I've learned to dismiss old friends, sometimes it hurts
but better ex friends than current enemies.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I am mentally ill due to my internet usage and for being a conspiracy theory believer, not the real zany ones but a lot seem to make a lot more sense than the 'official' story. Guess I am a fully fledged nutter. Oh well, I quite like being mad :p

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I am mentally ill due to my internet usage and for being a conspiracy theory believer, not the real zany ones but a lot seem to make a lot more sense than the 'official' story. Guess I am a fully fledged nutter. Oh well, I quite like being mad :p
Welcome to the club, mate.
You want the DSM5? It's chock full of nuts (the latter being an American brand of coffee ;)

msrfrog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I visited Colorado and a lot of people were staring probably thinking I was doing hash oil . but in New York no one cares or even gives a double look.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes kids, I'm doing crack.

You see, back in the 70s I used to have to mix up the coke and baking powder and alcohol and freebase it, but then in the 80s my dealer made it for me.

Today's kids don't even know what crack is. I was unaware people still used crack as I haven't seen it around in about 10 years or so.

That is until I bought this wicked crack e-juice that tastes just like BO, tears, and anal rape.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
"Crack is Wack"

VU Sponsors