Become a Patron!

how is this for a late valentines day gift

kingshockey

Member For 4 Years
hey guys soo i woke up today wondering how come my lady didnt get me nothing yet still and tells me lets go someplace i said ok then she takes me to the vape shop i buy mystuff from and gets me four bottles of the new flavor i was planning to buy next month and then takes me to get lunch from my favorite mexican food spot soo now i am sitting with a full belly blowin clouds from my tfv8 with the new flavor i wanted to get:bliss:i gotta an awesome lady the love of a good woman is a great thing to have hehe

mysticman

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
hey guys soo i woke up today wondering how come my lady didnt get me nothing yet still and tells me lets go someplace i said ok then she takes me to the vape shop i buy mystuff from and gets me four bottles of the new flavor i was planning to buy next month and then takes me to get lunch from my favorite mexican food spot soo now i am sitting with a full belly blowin clouds from my tfv8 with the new flavor i wanted to get:bliss:i gotta an awesome lady the love of a good woman is a great thing to have hehe
Don't loose that one!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
We've been together for 17 years March 1st... We don't do V gifts anymore, go out for dinner, buy her chocolates and flowers, maybe watch a movie...

VU Sponsors