Become a Patron!

How long did your Fasttech order take?

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Waiting on an order and I figured it would take a long time. I'm coming up on a month of wait time lol. Just curious what your longest and average wait time for a fasttech was? (For standard shipping)

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first 2 orders took exactly one month, to the day, from ship date to delivery. Yesterday (the 6th) I got my Marquis which was shipped on 1/6.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been waiting on some of my items for quite a while now. I contacted FT and they replied, due to the snow storms here in the USA, their packages have been delayed in China. My items finally started moving again in the last few days.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some things get to me in as little as 8 days.. Others have taken 28.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My average is about 3 weeks but anything marked 'Ships in X days' is, off course, going to take longer.
Also, anything with either batteries or a blade will take extra time. They can only be shipped via certain carriers and require special handling.
FT orders are a trade off- speed for price.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In stock items, usually 10 days, anything with an expected in stock date can take from 3 weeks to 45 days.

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first order from FT was on 12/3 and I got it 12/17. My most recent one I ordered on 1/26 and got it 2/5.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Between 8-14 days. But I never use the standard free shipping which is supposed to be 25-30 business days. The e-packet shipping upgrades are free with a $20 order and absurdly cheap for lesser ones.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered the 26th, got here the 6th..

2nd order on the same day just shipped .. :(

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have packages that were processed through China's sort facility on Feb. 5 and Feb. 6, and they still aren't here. :(

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have three, same thing. For whatever reason a bunch of packages from late Jan thru the start of the holiday over there were routed through XIAMEN EMS as opposed to the usual SHENZHEN EMS never to be seen since. Take whatever's been said about about FT shipping previously and ignore it for this batch of packages. Hopefully it won't turn out like the last shipping debacle a couple of years ago where it took months and some never made it. FT staff returns the 26th but it may be another week or so before things return to what passes for normal throughout China. It might get sorted out then - or not. Thirty days before most shippers will treat it as lost and begin a search.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have packages that were processed through China's sort facility on Feb. 5 and Feb. 6, and they still aren't here. :(
Same.. I got the SubTank Mini that shipped the day before, but thats it.. I wonder if they got sent to the LA Docks as they are mostly shut down.. ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered for the first time on Saturday (21st), so it'll be a bit, I'm sure. I'm a FT noob, lol. They're on holiday, I won't count that for time frame, necessarily. I'm curious to find out, but in no hurry anyway, which is why I ordered there.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My longest wait has been my last order 1/26, got it Friday ( 25 days to the door). First time I didn't have a tracking number. Have 1 more coming that passed sorting on the 13th expecting it this week.

Edited to update. It hit Chicago today the 26th so my average is around 17 days.

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same.. I got the SubTank Mini that shipped the day before, but thats it.. I wonder if they got sent to the LA Docks as they are mostly shut down.. ?
Unlikely, it's airmail. Mine were supposedly dispatched to O'hare on the 5th, 6th and 7th respectively.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one that's been "origin post preparing shipment" since feb 12th. Thought it would get out before the holiday. Guess not.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wonder of wonders the one that cleared Xiamen EMS on the 6th has actually arrived to Chicago customs. Or perhaps they've gotten around to that pile, hard to say. The ones from the 5th and 7th still MIA.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wonder of wonders the one that cleared Xiamen EMS on the 6th has actually arrived to Chicago customs. Or perhaps they've gotten around to that pile, hard to say. The ones from the 5th and 7th still MIA.

Mine cleared on the 6th through Xiamen, but still no movement on mine, I got sick of keep checking tracking for movement, now just got it setup to message my phone when it does actually move again.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't it Chinese new year?
The 18th through the 26th. It's just the stuff shipped through Xiamen EMS late Jan - early Feb that's had trouble. Many shipped as late as the 14th have come through.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha! The one dispatched from Xiamen on Feb 6th to USORDF (O'hare) shows movement today. It arrived at San Francisco customs. Good grief. At least it showed up somewhere.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ordered jan 31st this is the last update i got 2015-02-07 09:03
Xiamen, left the treatment center and sent to USORDF
and its still not here

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shipped Jan 26th, showed up Feb. 28th. I think CNY screws up everything a month before and the month after the actual holiday. So it's really 3 months of chinese shipping cluster fuck. I got stuff sitting in the cart I'm not going to purchase until April 1st.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My last two finally showed. One shipped Jan 29 the other Feb 2 both got here today Mar 7. Both by tracking were sent to O'hare in Chicago. One showed up in San Francisco and the other in Saint Paul, Mn. where there is no customs center. Weird.
I'm either braver or dumber than you Robert, I have one that shipped today.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
35 days for shipping, got both my orders from January & February 3rd. The packages #'s still show as waiting on overseas dispatch in Xiamen,

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 1/19. Order was divided into 3 parts. I got one last week. 2 today. They were all shipped before the holiday.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My last two finally showed. One shipped Jan 29 the other Feb 2 both got here today Mar 7. Both by tracking were sent to O'hare in Chicago. One showed up in San Francisco and the other in Saint Paul, Mn. where there is no customs center. Weird.
I'm either braver or dumber than you Robert, I have one that shipped today.
Also got mine today..

DJ D. Souff

Member For 4 Years
i placed my first ever fasttech order on the seventh, judging by these responses i shouldn't start looking for a package until sometime in April huh? lol

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered 2 things on 1/2. I got one of the items, I cancelled the other one last night. It said it was scheduled to ship in 5 days. I don't know what was up with that item, but I decided I don't want it anymore anyway.
TT

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I received one tiny part of my order one day last week. The bulk of my order showed up Saturday. Still waiting for 2 small packages, the original order was split into 4 shipments. My order was placed 5 days before they came back from holiday - total wait, thus far, about 8 weeks. This was my first experience, but I wasn't expecting a fast shipment based on everything I've read.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It all depends... I have had stuff as fast as 8 days, and as slow as 28.. Not including this holiday break, of course.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered batteries the day they resumed business from holiday, 2/26. The website gives me an ETA for tomorrow. But don't know how accurate that is.....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great.....just looked and there's been another four days tacked on the ETA....

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered batteries the day they resumed business from holiday, 2/26. The website gives me an ETA for tomorrow. But don't know how accurate that is.....
Never order batteries from there.. They get held up forever in customs/security.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, surely didn't. Never had anything held before.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've used fast tech a few times, waiting on a couple orders right now. Weird part about ft is tho that I've noticed is there are some items I've only been able to find on ft. Its slow, but I personally haven't had any issue that really required any attention, so I don't know how that would work out.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish they would have at least one US Warehouse, like some other Chinese vendors, e.g. Hobby King, focalecig, etc.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, checked yesterday and there was no ETA, so I'm assuming my stuff will come today.
No.
:confused:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I gave up and emailed Fast Tech a month after my order. They replied to tell me that my batteries were not in stock but should be in another week. Even if they would definitely be in stock in another week, I was still looking at 4+ weeks till I got them, so I canceled the order. They did give me a refund within a few hours so I'm not out anything but time. I'll order from them again, but probably not batteries.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I completely gave up on fasttech a long time ago.. It takes months to get stuff and when you do its a crap shoot on whether or not the posts will be crooked or your battery will catch fire. I actually haven't been keeping tabs on vaporjoes.com as much lately because 80% of the deals posted are fasttech garbage.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Mine have ranged from just 12 days to over 2 months. The fastest ones had just 1 item (but several of that item) listed as "in stock" when I ordered.

VU Sponsors