Become a Patron!

How long to wait for response from sellers

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So question how long should someone wait to hear back from a seller when you send payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Individual he posted five minutes before I paid him and it's been around three hours and haven't heard back yet. Really wanted to verify the payment went through and find out when he would be shipping the item. It's someone in the hardware section of this forum.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did you send him a PM? Not everyone sits at the computer all day. He could be busy doing something offline.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually he has 24 hours to return a professional reply.... He could be at work or just headed to work.... He might be sleeping. Some people don't have Android and iPhone they use a laptop...... So if you haven't heard by the same time tomorrow. I would message him.....

He might even be at the post office shipping !!!!! There are a lot of options here......

After 24 hours then I would start wondering what's going on.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone. I just got lucky so far with most things I've bought for a reply within an hour.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone. I just got lucky so far with most things I've bought for a reply within an hour.

That's what I do is tell the people thank you for quick payment. And inform that I will send a confirmation when shipped... It's the correct way but sometimes you also have a young guy selling his shit, and priority and communication are the last (2) words in his dictionary..... Ha

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors