Become a Patron!

How low can I build my diablo rta

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I just got me a diablo rta and getting ready to do a build on it. I am wondering, how low can I build it? I'm planning on doing a dual 0.3 ohms (making it coming out at approximately 0.15 ohm. Is this possible for a rta? I'm planning to use this either on one of my DNA200s or IPV5 or the RX200 which I just upgraded to 250 watts (which is probably the main reason I want to build my diablo this low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, here's the picture on top of my Panzer DNA200
ddcc60bf8a3f09a8a6609e0e86f7fb36.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can build low on it with the DNA 200, but why? You have more than enough power to make monster clouds with a .5 Ohm build. The lower you go, the quicker your battery will be drained due to having to put out more amps to fire a lower load.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can build low on it with the DNA 200, but why? You have more than enough power to make monster clouds with a .5 Ohm build. The lower you go, the quicker your battery will be drained due to having to put out more amps to fire a lower load.
The only reason is that I have mistakenly bought ready-made coils coming out at 0.3 ohm each when I was gonna get the 0.5 ohm ones at a certain vape fair, my bad, and didn't realize that til I arrive home, which is in another country.
2195e232c050e5fce532fd35e437cd54.jpg

Anyway, just wondering, if I decide to do it, would the liquid consumption be more or not much different than, say, 0.5 ohm? BTW, battery consumption is the least of my concern since I have 3 DNA200s, 2 Reuleaux, and a few 200+ watts devices that can handle low ohm builds.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
.15 is fine on the DNA200. Looks like you are set with coils for a long time. :D

The liquid consumption is of course up to you with the type of RTA and how hot you run it. I'd just put em in, wick, set the watts where you like it and vape!

VU Sponsors