Become a Patron!

How many are still rocking a Sigelei 150?

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had mine for years now, and still use it alot. A lot of new vapers here ask me what is that?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's definitely old school. Sort of. Was my first nice mod. But newer members have probably never seen a sigelei 150.lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I never had a 150, but I still have a 75TC, two Sparks, and a Mini Book. The Mini Book and one of the Sparks are still used regularly, the others are packed away but still work fine. I had one other Mini Book that I gave to my sister and she promptly broke it. That was her second.

The first four box mods I ever bought were Sigeleis. I decided to go with Sig because at the time they were about the best you could get without breaking the bank. Number five was a Kanger Kbox Mini Platinum that I still have and use occasionally.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My 1st MOD was an iStick TC40W which was supposed to be garbage. Still working flawlessly over 5 years later and is my Back Up Concealed Carry. Great for sneaking a Stealth Vape.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was my second mod I ever purchased after an Eleaf IStick 30w. I put a wrap on it on day one, and it looks as good as the day I purchased it for $80.00 on vapenw. Still works fine, and I guess ill keep it for vapocolypse 2019.

VU Sponsors