Become a Patron!

How many devices do you vape in a typical day

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did you read this thread ?
Well I used to vape only (8) mods when I started.....

We all don't need or can afford that many.......

Today I only took (2).....
2e001da5c9b58723e8bbd11f06fef236.jpg

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m currently using four different Squonk mods throughout the day, each has a different flavor and build. I start with a a Squeezer mech and my favorite breakfast vape juice, then go to an 80w Pulse or Dovpo Basium which have fruity juices and single coil DR rda’s, and finish with an Arctic Dolphin Crea mech with a DropDead rda and Frosted Sugar Cookie juice. When I head out I typically take the Pulse or Crea depending on how long I’ll be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today it was 2, yesterday was 3 and day before was 4. Since the thread started and my post I payed more attention to it. I cant honestly say I have a rotation set up. I have 4 squonkers always set up ready to go and right now only 1 dripper set up. I now just decide what I want for the day and take it. I then come home and will switch out a few times or maybe not at all. It all depends on what I feel like that day.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m down to 4. Two billet boxes, one set up for mtl and one setup for a restricted dl. An istick melo with my true mtl tank and then I rotate the fourth between a dripper setup and one of my squonks.

Carpe Nidor

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have four that I use, but only two that I use consistently. I went through a lot of mods over the last couple of years and settled on a couple that really work well for me and a couple others that are just ok.

VU Sponsors