Become a Patron!

How many hits do you get on a dripper?

Davidl41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some liquids I can only get a 3 hits average 100 percent vg, other liquids (50/50, 30/70) I get close to 10.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Generally speaking, 10-15. I exclusively vape 80/20 (VG/PG) and max VG. I tend to build .3 or lower with thicker wire and lots of airflow.

Depends on the build, though. I've got a 2mm dual triple-parallel 28g build in my Mutation X v3 that I can hit upwards of 20 times. I just put a 2.5mm dual parallel 26 in the v4 that I get just a tad less from. 2mm dual 24's in either tend to give me 8-10 full lung hits. I get a couple more if I up the diameter to 2.5mm.

On the other end of the spectrum, I have a 3mm dual 22g build in my Troll that I only get maybe 5-7 out of.

Also depends a lot on the length of my drag and airflow. A build/airflow setup that lends itself to longer drags goes through significantly more juice. They also tend to have more surface area and power going to them. But that is to say that not every build I do is compiled with the goal of taking full lung-hits in mind... ...they're quicker, less power-hungry, lower surface-area builds. Those builds tend to give me more hits because I'm not only taking shorter drags, but because the vaporize less juice by nature.

Like others have said before me it all depends on your build. And also on your wicking. With a fresh wick I can often get 5-10 more hits than one I've had in for 1-2 weeks. So a good understanding of different builds and proper wicking can extend the life of your builds and your juice some of the fancier builds just go through juice. While other simpler builds (like my standby twisted 24g kanthal) I can expect anywhere from 12-20 hits on. Your heat can affect that as well hot hits usually atomize a lot more juice while cooler ruining builds give slightly less dense clouds using half as much juice. So do your homework and find what suits you.

VU Sponsors