Become a Patron!

How many mods in rotation you use??

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all.
I usually have 4 mods I vape in rotation with different flavors, different RDA's and sometimes different tanks....my sister says that's too many and occasionally gives me a hard time about it...like she did this afternoon...lol
But I like the variety and get tired of the same setup/flavor all day long....who's right, me or my sister? Lol
a0f0d3932738635900d29da8d2ab9c85.jpg

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i dunno.. i keep 2 atm.. my ipv mini 2 and my nemi.. :)

but juices now.. mmm i keep around 10-15 kinds that I made just for me..
these i go thru every day and rotate out.. :D

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got three right now and awaiting the fourth. I'd say you are right where you should be. Biut even I think I have too many RDAs.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your sister is right. :p

I use MVP2 24/7 and have an MVP 20W for backup. I do rotate my flavors though.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your sister is right.

I use MVP2 24/7 and have an MVP 20W for backup. I do rotate my flavors though.
Lol
Maybe she is.. But then again maybe she isn't.. My sis is sorta like you somewhat....she uses her IPV3/Atlantis with the 7ml ext tank mostly, and a Provari/kayfun for backup...and I do the builds in the kayfun for her...but for her those two setups are enough I reckon...I'm a little bit different... Lol

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all.
I usually have 4 mods I vape in rotation with different flavors, different RDA's and sometimes different tanks....my sister says that's too many and occasionally gives me a hard time about it...like she did this afternoon...lol
But I like the variety and get tired of the same setup/flavor all day long....who's right, me or my sister? Lol=

smacksy, you're both right. When I started vaping I used to keep three or four setups going at the same time with different juices in each. I would alternate drags from each to keep vapor's tongue at bay and keep me on track and off the cigs.

These days I have a couple of all day vapes I can use. My hardware is also a lot more powerful which just helps the ADV thing. I sometimes vape the same juice in my Reo Grand for days. And then for a few days I vape three different juices in a mech mod, the Reo and my new DNA40.

IMO there is no right or wrong here. So both are right. Or both are wrong ...

Oh crap. I'll get back to you later
JC_shakehead.gif

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a tough one. I have one regulated mod that I use all the time (IPV Mini v2) but I rotate RTA's and RDA's all day and night, so I guess one mod but many flavors? I also have a handful of mechs that just sit in the drawer, might revisit those some day, might ;)

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tI've been vaping offically since March 7th, 2015 and as of now I am currently using an IPV mini 30w with one of two Kanger Sub Tank Minis w/ RBA decks for when I am driving. At home I rotate a couple of attys on my Sig 150W. I have a third atty inbound and see another mod or two in my future.
(I also have a collection of 35 watches,...so,....IJS)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As of right now 2. Mvp2 and istick 20w, 4 tanks but really only using 1. I do have a cool fire 1 I want to use more, but it has a bad fire button (a problem issue with those and other innokin mods that use that switch Google told me) however got another tank and a vamo v5 on the way. So I guess for me that will be 4 lol. I'm probably a unique person in this respect, but I like the 18350 form of the cool fire thus the vamo that I can use these 18350 batteries with (I vape pretty low voltage so I should be good, not planning on cloud chasing with a vamo lol)

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use 4 or 5 for the same reasons you do ........".It's all a matter of taste said the man as he kissed the cow" .

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I normally have two mod's in rotation at any given time.

One with a tank of Tobacco flavor and one with a non tobacco flavor attached.

And those mods are in a rotation of about 6 mods.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Currently 10 (while at home), waiting for #11 to arrive, otherwise 2-3 when in the office.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 mods here:

1/ My day mod - a Vapor Shark rDNA40 v2 with a Manta v2 dripper
2/ My evening mod - a Vapor Flask v2 DNA40 with a Manta v2 dripper also
3/ My stealth vaping / "I can't drip" mod - a Joyetech Egrip with the RBA extension
4/ My "I fancy something else at home" mod - a Dovpo E-Mech with a Pulse dripper
5/ My bicycle touring mod - a Dovpo E-LVT with a Rogue RDA

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I usually have 3 in rotation, sometimes 4:

1) Sigelei 150w w/ El Cabron RDA - Fancy coil builds - Usually filled with my newest or favorite vape (currently Cereal Killa)
2) Damascus Steel Infected Mod w/ Tugboat v2 RDA - flavor build - typically filled with a premium vape like Five Pawns
3) Infected Mod w/ Dark Horse RDA - flavor build - typically has a fruity vape

4) Nemesis w/ Plume Veil RDA - clouds build - 100% VG juice just to annoy the wife
* Used sparingly for personal safety reasons

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually have 3 in rotation, sometimes 4:

1) Sigelei 150w w/ El Cabron RDA - Fancy coil builds - Usually filled with my newest or favorite vape (currently Cereal Killa)
2) Damascus Steel Infected Mod w/ Tugboat v2 RDA - flavor build - typically filled with a premium vape like Five Pawns
3) Infected Mod w/ Dark Horse RDA - flavor build - typically has a fruity vape

4) Nemesis w/ Plume Veil RDA - clouds build - 100% VG juice just to annoy the wife
I like that annoy the wife part! lol

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2 mods and 3 attys in daily rotation. Have 4 other mods in a box as well as a bunch of tanks and other attys in same box.
Currently using vs rdna40 for when im out and flagship mech at home. I got an sx mini m class on the way that will probably replace rdna 40

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
?? I don't follow your point.. But then again, I could use another cup of coffee ..lol

I could also use another cup too and will probably fix that shorty :)

If my wife is not happy I probably won't be either. Goes both ways too.

Works for us but YMMV

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, lets see...

IPV Mini v2 is my daily, rotating among my Arctic, Starre, and Atlantis Subohm Tanks.

When I use my drippers, I use my Derringer and Project SubOhm Freakshow Mini (both black) on a Black Copper Akuma v2, while I use my full-sized stainless Freakshow on my stainless StingrayX clone.

I still have a Kato box that I use sparingly or for special occasions with my Franken-Silverplay/Kayfun.

I just like the variety...and I'm OCD about matching colors. haha

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, lets see...

IPV Mini v2 is my daily, rotating among my Arctic, Starre, and Atlantis Subohm Tanks.

When I use my drippers, I use my Derringer and Project SubOhm Freakshow Mini (both black) on a Black Copper Akuma v2, while I use my full-sized stainless Freakshow on my stainless StingrayX clone.

I still have a Kato box that I use sparingly or for special occasions with my Franken-Silverplay/Kayfun.

I just like the variety...and I'm OCD about matching colors. haha
Curious as to which subtank you mentioned is your #1 favorite..

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@smacksy right now, I'd have to say the Starre. there's a reason behind the 5ml capacity, and that's because it drinks juice. I'm normally a 2.5 ml kinda guy (as is evident by my owning the Arctic, Atlantis, and the MELO), mostly because I switch juices like I switch underwear. However, I've found the Starre gives me a dense, flavorful vape that satisties my vapestyle. the Arctic is just as great, and like I mentioned I rotate it in once I polish off a tank on the Starre. The Atlantis I am giving another shot at since it seems to sing with MELO coils. the MELO is simply that. Meh, low.

1) Freemax Starre
2) Arctic
3) Atlantis
4) MELO

I should also mention that I own the Subtank Mini, but that has been relegated to the wife's daily on a Sir Lancelot mech. the Subtank mini and the Atlantis waver back and forth for that 3rd place spot.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@smacksy right now, I'd have to say the Starre. there's a reason behind the 5ml capacity, and that's because it drinks juice. I'm normally a 2.5 ml kinda guy (as is evident by my owning the Arctic, Atlantis, and the MELO), mostly because I switch juices like I switch underwear. However, I've found the Starre gives me a dense, flavorful vape that satisties my vapestyle. the Arctic is just as great, and like I mentioned I rotate it in once I polish off a tank on the Starre. The Atlantis I am giving another shot at since it seems to sing with MELO coils. the MELO is simply that. Meh, low.

1) Freemax Starre
2) Arctic
3) Atlantis
4) MELO

I should also mention that I own the Subtank Mini, but that has been relegated to the wife's daily on a Sir Lancelot mech. the Subtank mini and the Atlantis waver back and forth for that 3rd place spot.
I've been looking at the Starre as an upgrade from my Arctic...thanks for the heads up..

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I have 2 in rotation. With some extra juices on hand over the last two weeks, 5
Kato w/Billow
Smpl w/Orchid
Smpl w/Derringer
Smpl w/Bambino
and a 26650 Vapewell

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a MVP3 I use just for work with Subtank Plus with the OCC coils in it.

At home I have 3 -

Kangxin Vapor Flask/subtank mini with RBA head
Lost Vape Curve/subtank mini with RBA head
IPV mini/subtank with RBA head

Yes I do like the subtanks :)

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only 1. I own 3 but mostly vape the same flavor over and over, so no need to keep the others loaded. I just swap if something breaks.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only 1. I own 3 but mostly vape the same flavor over and over, so no need to keep the others loaded. I just swap if something breaks.
I cant taste my juice vaping the same flavor over and over..lol
I'm too lazy to install a new coil and wash out my tank to change flavors..lol
Its a lot easier for me just to rotate between 4 mods all with different flavors...keeps my taste buds safe from flavor burnout..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SIG 150 BLK/herakles/.6 55 watts
SIG 150 BLUE/MATRIX/..6 55 watts
boom bang wood box/HVT/.25
all 6mg 70/30pg..
This are my daily VAPE gears,
My eleaf mini,sig mini 30 are RESTING UNTIL MY GOBLINS arrive....
VAPE ON
BIGBOYVAPER

VU Sponsors