how many video reviews can I post/how often may I post them?

Discussion in 'Vaping Underground Rules' started by RitaVapes!, Aug 13, 2015.

1. RitaVapes!

RitaVapes! New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm a newbie here, thanks for allowing me to join! I posted my first video review to the video reviews section...most of my videos are of juice reviews and some are combination juice and mod/rda/tanks/batteries/etc reviews...I only do video reviews and do not get paid money to do them.

My question is: how many/how often may I post my video reviews? I do 3 live broadcasts a week, mon weds and fri. and I record 2-3 video reviews per show, so that's at least 6 video reviews per week, with 2 videos coming out every other day.

ps if I do a cpombo review, say a juice and a mod/tank review in one video, should I post it in the juice video reviews section or the mods video review section or both?

I don't want to wear out my welcome or step on anybody's toes or break any rules or terms of service!

thx!
    Rita Vapes!

Vpn8r805 and StyleunoLiquid like this.
  2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Hello @RitaVapes! Welcome to the VU!!:)

We do not put limits on how many reviews you can post. However, we do require that the review content be embedded in your VU post. You CANNOT post a link to review it elsewhere (for example: Facebook, YouTube...). If you post numerous reviews in a short amount of time, we may give you one thread to post all your reviews in with a title something like "Rita's Reviews".

If you have a review that covers juice and hardware equally, I would say list it under the hardware.