Become a Patron!

How much of the "Deeming Regulations" will become law?

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
In an article published in "The Hill" today, the long awaited FDA regulations are rumored to be just around the corner. There is still much conjecture and guess work as to exactly how much of the "Deeming Regulations" will become law. The most contentious part being the new tobacco product approval process, which would require all e-cigarette products released after February 2007 to undergo a rigorous review and testing process, effectively killing the industry stone dead.
Any ethical vaping company has no issue with regulation, it just has to be the right regulation.
What would you like to see happen, and why?

12938126_10154464776190715_8484548870203006775_n.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know it's not going to happen, but I'd like the FDA to just go away, and leave us all alone. All we need is restrictions of use by minors, and we already have that. Oh, and get rid of all the packaging that looks like the target crowd is kids.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I know it's not going to happen, but I'd like the FDA to just go away, and leave us all alone. All we need is restrictions of use by minors, and we already have that. Oh, and get rid of all the packaging that looks like the target crowd is kids.
I agree. Especially, the new, safer devices would become illegal, which doesn't make sense. But again, when did government rules and regulations ever make sense.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Government getting involved in anything is never a good thing.:xD:
So very, very true. How many of Hundred of Millions have been spent on Pre K-High School with U.S. consistently lacking in critical thinking skills from their "education". How much has been spent promoting the "New Math"?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So very, very true. How many of Hundred of Millions have been spent on Pre K-High School with U.S. consistently lacking in critical thinking skills from their "education". How much has been spent promoting the "New Math"?
Yeah, that Common Core stuff is working so well for them isn't it.;)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I shit you not, I had a cashier today - a teen have problems figuring out the change for a sale of $4.37 out of a 5 dollar bill.
OMG, and this is our future? We're totally screwed!:headbang:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I shit you not, I had a cashier today - a teen have problems figuring out the change for a sale of $4.37 out of a 5 dollar bill.
calmly returns the items / changed mind. Walks over to floor manager and says i think your math test for hiring is flawed. Walks out

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really hope so. Draconian power grab crap by the FAA and nanny state political pricks.

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Got it from phil busardo & confirmed from dimitris don't think they would joke about something like this

VU Sponsors