Become a Patron!

How much vaping is bad vaping?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would think unless your hooked up to a modified vaping breathalyzer and non stop vaping there isnt "Too much vaping". I think I vape more juice then just about everyone in this forum and you couldnt tell any difference in my health then a non smoker/non vaper...
Ive been vaping around 1400ml-1600ml every 2-3 weeks for over a year now... (For your comparison)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would think unless your hooked up to a modified vaping breathalyzer and non stop vaping there isnt "Too much vaping". I think I vape more juice then just about everyone in this forum and you couldnt tell any difference in my health then a non smoker/non vaper...
Ive been vaping around 1400ml-1600ml every 2-3 weeks for over a year now... (For your comparison)

Yeah, I'm using you folks as my barometer. I'm pretty secure in my vaping health with my measly 5ml a day habit. That is, until the high volume test dummies start dropping like flies. :p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That candy DIY thread was definitely some interesting reading! I do not foresee a problem with me being able to vape but in the event it does come about I will be prepared.

:bingo:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm using you folks as my barometer. I'm pretty secure in my vaping health with my measly 5ml a day habit. That is, until the high volume test dummies start dropping like flies. :p

Time do you vape 5ML every day or does it fluctuate like my volume does? Some days I can hit it hard and others not so much.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time do you vape 5ML every day or does it fluctuate like my volume does? Some days I can hit it hard and others not so much.

5ml is an average. Some days I might vape 3ml, some 6 or 7 ml. Pretty much like cigs. Some days I smoked more or less. But, with vaping, though I normally vape 8mg I keep a tank with 12mg for times when I might be more stressed or am someplace I can't vape often so I can get a nic fix without chain vaping.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use sub ohm tanks only, do you guys suggest using an RDA might be safer?
And what's the matter with sub ohm vaping..you got me thinking?
Lol..
I was going to buy an rda today, but I'm not even sure i,went to do that anymore..
Maybe grabbing an e cig pen. And keeping off the subohm
it's just a matter of preference.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sometimes start my day with an extra kick in the ass by adding some higher nicotine Buck Naked Tobacco to my DIY. But starting to get away from that. With DIY I have 20 bottles sitting on my desk right now.

Jkgato

Member For 4 Years
I sometimes start my day with an extra kick in the ass by adding some higher nicotine Buck Naked Tobacco to my DIY. But starting to get away from that. With DIY I have 20 bottles sitting on my desk right now.
10 in my...

Vape on!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My personal recommendation is moderation. That said, I don't care if anyone drowns themselves with vg, it's your choice.

I stick with +ohm vaping and keep nic at 8-12mg. I vape for nic. Less than 8 and I just vape more. Flavor is nice to have with my nic hit but if I want more flavor than that I'll chew some fucking gum or something.

The bottom line, the more mls inhaled = increased risk. It's a simple concept.

I agree; I was able to cut down to 5mg, but if it had meant i vaped more, I'd have stayed at 10mg! My poor asthmatic lungs can only take so much vapor, even with high PG. In fact, now that the weather's warming up again, I might go up slightly to 6mg and see if I can bring my intake down to about 3ml a day or less -- currently just under 5ml.

Andria

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just figured out a new way to vape for me...a cigar hit. No vapor reaches the lungs and I can get the nic to absorb. Seems like a waste but it works.
Drawing from your vape like a cigar or using a cigar? Funny thing is I always inhaled the cigar..I would only buy them when I didnt have enough for a pack of ciggs and would smoke it like a cigg..

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drawing from your vape like a cigar or using a cigar? Funny thing is I always inhaled the cigar..I would only buy them when I didnt have enough for a pack of ciggs and would smoke it like a cigg..
A real cigar would kill me right now. A hit/draw into the mouth only using my vaporizer....like a cigar. I have smoked little cigars in the past. Never inhaled (at least I'm thinking I didn't) because they are loaded with nicotine and one can get a quick nic hit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A real cigar would kill me right now. A hit/draw into the mouth only using my vaporizer....like a cigar. I have smoked little cigars in the past. Never inhaled (at least I'm thinking I didn't) because they are loaded with nicotine and one can get a quick nic hit.

About the last 20 yrs that I smoked (out of 39 total), I couldn't inhale very deeply, thx to asthma, or I'd cough up both lungs and half my spleen... which meant that learning the vaping technique was fairly easy for me, I just needed to slow it down a little. But now, if my asthma is being particularly bothersome, it's great that I don't really need to inhale at all. The shallow inhaling I do normally is really just a leftover habit from smoking; if I really had to, I could probably learn to stop inhaling at all, or only far enough to be able to nose-exhale.

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't inhale very well so I exhale through my nose. I get awesome nic hit through my nasal walls.:):)

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
I can rip thru a 30ml bottle of D3C0D3D Divinci Code in a day easy
I have the Innoken iTaste Pro 3.0 with iSubG tank running 0.20 Ohm coils
I only run it at 3Volt 20watts and 15 second hits
I dont like the warm higher wattage hits, burns my lips..lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

30 ML in one day? Holy crap Vapeman! The Vape Shop must love you as a customer!

images

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you like your pro? I'm getting one soon so I'd like a little feedback before I click that button. ;)

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
I love it ! Lasts for days even with heavy vaping. The sub ohm coils are easily rebuildable as well to save $. Have never had a leak in the tank at all.

fantasticplastic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I was a cigarette smoker, I sometimes used to wake up with aches in my lungs when I draw in a lot of air. The adverse effects of smoking cigarettes were very noticeable on a daily basis. Since I have switched to vaping, I personally have not had any negative side effects, and my lungs don't ache like they used to. On work days, I vape about 10-13 ml a day, and on weekends, my vape doesn't leave my hand. While I am not a doctor, nor a scientist, my body tells me that vaping has been the right choice for me. The only thing I worry about is having to buy juice and splurging on new gear every now and then. Even the smell of cigarettes disgust me now. Happy vaping.

VU Sponsors