TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,

I was just wondering how often you drip? I take large 5-6 second hits at 70W and I'm only getting around 4 hits before I need to drip. Is this normal or am I wicking wrong? I'm using pre cut fiber freaks cellulose wicks on a dual coil build running at 0.23 ohms.

Thanks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude that depends on ur rda and juice well...
now tell us what rda you complaining about?

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dude that depends on ur rda and juice well...
now tell us what rda you complaining about?

I'm not complaining dude, was just curious if I was wicking wrong. I'm using a vaperz cloud X1 RDA. Thanks for the reply.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn dude , you must be CLOUDSBRO CLOUDSBRO

Love me some clouds. I was flavour chasing at first with a Jwell Altera tank but since I've switched to the X1 I'm getting better flavour with decent clouds so I'm pretty happy with it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love me some clouds. I was flavour chasing at first with a Jwell Altera tank but since I've switched to the X1 I'm getting better flavour with decent clouds so I'm pretty happy with it.

Bottom AF always produce better flavor..IMO

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Scottish roll wicking method?

I've done the scottish roll once and got around 10-13 small to medium sized hits before I needed to drip again. Not sure if I was doing it right but it did reduce the amount I needed to drip.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say 4 to 5 hits per dripping. Is about right. Build and atty can cause variation. But if we're talking wick and coil only 4 to 5. I can get more than 20 hits at 10watts and a full juice well on my Hobo. Turn the watts up to 100 I might get 1 or 2 draws.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually don't drip, I drop (fill the dropper and dump it all in there, how much I fill the dropper depends on the capacity of the well).
I do it when I sense it's time to do it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It also depends on the duration of the pulls, you can take a few long pulls or many short pulls.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking at 24 seconds your loosing most of your cloud to condensation in your lungs.. take a shorter draw you will have more cloud....on exhale....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors