Become a Patron!

How old are people here? Just wondering

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh jeez, I act entirely too childish most days. Then I catch myself saying something and recall my parents saying it to me, way back when. Then I realize... Agh! I'm an adult!!

I'm the same way. I have 5 and 8 year old boys. They're good kids and I tend to be the chill parent, then they screw up and I think, holy shit I sound just like my father. That doesn't sit to well most the time. He was a tiny little dictator. Ran my life like a nazi.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im old as dirt and twice as boring

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for starting this thread Angel Cigs. I'll be fifty in about a month. Been vaping for 14 months now.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will give you a hint.

Santa was in my High School graduating class.

So were talking B.C.A? Santa is a old mofo he was the holly king long before Christmas came along. He goes back to the Celts and pre druid times. He is older than Stonehenge for Goddess sake. You cant be that old.

You could however still be old enough to fart dust. :)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's threads like these that make me wish the FDA were reading this forum.

"Flavors are directed at children". "No evidence that e-Cigs are an effective means of smoking cessation". The FDA needs to hire someone come down to DC and start extracting heads from asses, because it sure as hell seems like all they do down there is sit around finding new ways of performing cranial enemas...

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those 2 words contradict each other. Ain't nuthin' musical about that crap.
rap is a very important musical genre. you cant spell crap without it.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that is my belief, but a co worker just told me the first he heard anyone express that sentiment it was from gregg allman

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh jeez, I act entirely too childish most days. Then I catch myself saying something and recall my parents saying it to me, way back when. Then I realize... Agh! I'm an adult!!
i realized i was an adult when i realized cheech and chong were much funnier when i was 14

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Middle aged 10 yrs ago got tattoos -wish Vaping was big then would have got better tattoos

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll NEVER tell you no way no how no no no

tumblr_mrfbv7vTca1rcw6xko1_1280_zps9e1af5d0.jpg

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
32 smoked 17 yrs two to three packs a day for the last ten of them.but today for the first time. When I went to the doc it felt good to say I don't smoke.

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
35 now. Started smoking at 18. Started vaping about 7 or 8 years ago. On and off for the first few years. It's nice to not smell like an ashtray anymore.

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
32 smoked 17 yrs two to three packs a day for the last ten of them.but today for the first time. When I went to the doc it felt good to say I don't smoke.

You know... THAT is one of the best things about not smoking. Going to the doctor is much more straight forward. They actually listen to you while you are telling them about your problem. Then, after you tell them, they don't answer every question, comment, or concern with "you need to quit smoking.".

My old doctor left, so I got assigned to a new doctor. He was a nice guy. He asked me if I smoked, and I said "No, I quit 13 months ago.". He asked what was wrong. I told him. He said, "We can fix that. When do you want us to do it". 4 weeks later, it is done.

When I was in pre-op, one of the nurses came by and was going through a check list. She asked if I smoked, and I gave her the same reply. She said, "That's great. Do you still have cravings?". I replied, "Every once in a while, but I take a puff or two off of an eCig and it goes away.". She said, "We don't know that they are safe.". I replied, "I smoked for 30 years, if the eCig is bad for me, it will take 30 years to show up. At 80, I think I'll have other things to worry about. I might develop ED.". :D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am LIV years old (Angel - See if you can remember Roman numerals with out looking them up):D

Smoked for 35 years. Been vaping for 5.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am LIV years old (Angel - See if you can remember Roman numerals with out looking them up):D

Smoked for 35 years. Been vaping for 5.
Yeah, once you've gone past the I, V, and X numbers, you're old. :D

Wait ... I shouldn't talk

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
smoked for 30 years, been vaping for 4 years...
took me 6 days to make the switch completely...
just in this last year i have cut my nicotine from 24 mg to 6 mg...
cant tell this old fart that e-cigarettes arent a damn effective cessation device...
a 30 mil bottle of 6 mg lasts me a week...
i would quit altogether, but hell the way i figure it, i quit using those gawd awful battery/ devices from back then...
the devices just keep getting better and better... i owe it to myself to stick around a bit to see just how far this fad goes...
if it turns out e-liquids/vaping arent so good for me... i will be too old to give a shit !!:D

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
27. Just old enough to look at people and realize they are younger than I am.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do, but my neighbors are ass holes who like to thump rap music till 4am.
Yea, my neighbors have a son who is into the bass boom car thing. I was mowing the lawn last June on a Saturday when he drove up blasting bass with the car window rolled up, I could feel it 60 feet away, then his back window and windshield shattered and blew out. I don't think I have laughed so hard for so long. My sides still hurt the next day.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, once you've gone past the I, V, and X numbers, you're old. :D

Wait ... I shouldn't talk
Yep Mr. XLVI. The Big single L is approaching faster than you think:p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep Mr. XLVI. The Big single L is approaching faster than you think:p
<<< that would make me XLIX. X Lix..........EX LICKS!!! LOLOLOOLOLOHLS:KFH:LSKFH{OWIEHROIWARHimtired

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, if Grandpa Jagger can still rock, so can you.
hell,rob zombie is our age hes still doing his thing. The guys from slayer, anthrax, metalica... Theyre all still going just fine and our age. Lemy was our age 130 years ago and he still kicking it.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Physically, I'm 47 (mentally... ehhhhh)
Started smoking at 16 and started drinking at 14. Seven years without a drink- cold turkey, but could never quit smoking until I found vaping.
Hey, FDA, did ya get that?
I was an end-stage alcoholic that managed to get clean but it took ecigs to get me off tobacco.
March 15 will be three years without smoking. March 21 will be three years without using a rescue inhaler for asthma.

VU Sponsors