Become a Patron!

How to become a forum supplier

Dear administrator Hello
I am a supplier from China, the production of smoke liquid raw materials. Low concentration of nicotine, PG & VG, concentrated taste. I want to be a supplier to the forum, and last week I donated 20 $. But there is no reply. We have a 2 year retail store. We can add forum links and pictures to retail websites. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you! email: [email protected]

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Dear administrator Hello
I am a supplier from China, the production of smoke liquid raw materials. Low concentration of nicotine, PG & VG, concentrated taste. I want to be a supplier to the forum, and last week I donated 20 $. But there is no reply. We have a 2 year retail store. We can add forum links and pictures to retail websites. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you! email: [email protected]
VENDOR SUB FORUM

And

Unlisted Vendor Guidelines

Vaping Underground DOES NOT charge vendors to have a sub forum.

VENDOR SUB FORUM:

1. You must be an "established" vendor for 6 months with a website. No eBay or Facebook sellers.

2. You must link back to this forum on your MAIN page with one of the graphics supplied below.
    • This must be in a static format which can Not be reduced in size for any reason

• Your site will be checked periodically and is a serious offence with consequences if the banner link is missing, or logo graphic is re-sized smaller than the ones we offer.

• Note: Larger size VU graphic logos than what we offer are always welcomed. And our banner Must be static remaining visible at all times on your front page.
  3. You must maintain and be active in your sub-forum.

4. While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will only be permitted to SPAM ADS, promotions, or your web links in:
    • Your sub forum (unlimited)

• Sales and Promotions - limit 2 threads per week - posting more than 2 will result in merged threads

• Contests, Contests, Contests (limit 2 contests at a time) - Please be sure to review our Vendor Contest Guidelines
  5. You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if you (meaning by member name, vendor name, or your exclusive product) is brought up by a user directly.

6. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. You are not allowed to post negative comments, or your deals/links in other vendors sub-forums.

7. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD related pics, videos, posts, links, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD references are permitted. Also, if your home page of website is all dry/wax related product you will not be permitted to post your links.

8. For more specific guidelines please refer to the Stickied Notes in each forum.
When you have complied with our terms PM me Smokie or email me [email protected]

Dear administrator,
Our website is hsmok.com. Has been running for 31 months.
I see the forum links and pictures do hsmok.com footer. And will never change.
I hope to become a supplier. And I will only be in my plate, moderately sent some promotional news. 1-2 times a month. Hope to get a forum. thank you very much.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
HSMOK , Smokie is away for a few days , as soon as he returns he will respond to you
Dear administrator,
Our website is hsmok.com. Has been running for 31 months.
I see the forum links and pictures do hsmok.com footer. And will never change.
I hope to become a supplier. And I will only be in my plate, moderately sent some promotional news. 1-2 times a month. Hope to get a forum. thank you very much.
Welcome are you interested in retail or the wholesale section?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Dear administrator Hello
Our VU banner is NOT one of the sizes we offer! Please use one of the sizes we offer in this link, and PM me when accomplished, thank you.
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

VU Sponsors