Become a Patron!

how to block a member?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unsure where to go to block a member, so I don't have to see there posts, or threads.

Sent from a phone

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unsure where to go to block a member, so I don't have to see there posts, or threads.

Sent from a phone

Tapatalk
Tap the assholes photo
Tap the 3 dots on the top right corner
Tap ignore!
Unfortunately, tapa crap doesn't really block the ASSHOLE, you still see the assholes name but not the COMMENT, if you want to see the comment,you could,I think VAPING underground dot com allows you to 100% block the ASSHOLE! Not sure though!?

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapatalk
Tap the assholes photo
Tap ignore!
Unfortunately, tapa crap doesn't really block the ASSHOLE, you still see the assholes name but not the COMMENT, if you want to see the comment,you could,I think VAPING underground dot com allows you to 100% block the ASSHOLE! Not sure though!?

lol why did you edit the post with all those curse words?

Sent from a phone

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapatalk
Tap the assholes photo
Tap ignore!

Thanks EJ , I learned something:popcorn::giggle:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do like this:
funny-pictures-talk-to-the-hand-polar-bear.jpg

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapatalk
Tap the assholes photo
Tap ignore!

Sorry Skippy... it's not a Tap-A-Crap issue.

The default behavior with Web Forum software for decade(s) is to leave the post but block the content.
A little thought about things like post numbering and you'd understand why.

Plus... one might see a post by the ignored member quoted by someone else (can't really block that)... scroll back, click "view content" and quote that post. It happens.

But go ahead and keep venting that spleen. :D

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Probably just as well. About half the membership is here due to getting banned elswhere. :)
At least early days.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably just as well. About half the membership is here due to getting banned elswhere. :)
At least early days.

Not me, I'm just allergic to delicate snowflakes who use the "report post" button more than the "like" button. I think it is cool as HELL that they don't exist here.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not me, I'm just allergic to delicate snowflakes who use the "report post" button more than the "like" button. I think it is cool as HELL that they don't exist here.
oh man, there is a few forums I read and so many idiots use that button, in fact a few forums actually PERMA Ban your ass for using it. I would hate to be an admin and be on a forum where that button is abused. waste of fucking time.

Sent from a phone

VU Sponsors