Become a Patron!

How to choose all day vape?

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I mean I do have some favorite ejuices, but I prefer alternative vaping in a day.
What about you guys?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I drip and currently have 26 flavors in rotation and another 14 steeping. I usually have 3-4 mods going at once. But then again I'm nuts. LOL

AndyHav8

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I generally just use two different mods in a day. My RX at work and in the car, and my Vaporshark 30 for when I'm just relaxing at home. I have dessert flavors in the subtank or RDA and a fruity flavor in the Nautilus mini on the shark

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
To me an ADV is something I enjoy a lot and never get tired of, but it doesn't mean I only vape that one flavor all day every day.
I have 6 mods going all with different juices plus I enjoy MTL and DL style of vaping

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I can't i just rotate flavors devices and attys. I like variety

Badfrog

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one flavor that I will vape about 70% of the time. It's a flavor I get locally for a good price. I latched onto it instantly and seem to compare everything else to it. My other flavors are things I'm trying out or those that ended up liking and will keep around. But nothing has come all that close to my ADV. Main thing about my ADV is availability, price and of course flavor (it's not complex and that's part of what I like about it).

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually have at least 3 or 4 in daily rotation, and carry two flavors to work with me each day.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have one flavor I have vaped for the last two years. I try to branch out and try different ones but I have found nothing that even comes close to it in terms of how much I enjoy it. Which is going to be an issue because that company is going out of business soon so the stash I have left is all I got, guess it's unflavored after that. :(

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have one flavor I have vaped for the last two years. I try to branch out and try different ones but I have found nothing that even comes close to it in terms of how much I enjoy it. Which is going to be an issue because that company is going out of business soon so the stash I have left is all I got, guess it's unflavored after that. :(
One flavor for 2 years? sounds great! I can see how much you love it.;)
may I know which flavor?

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry to hear that company is going out of business:oops:

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone remember those large pens with the 4 different ink colors ?
Wonder if someone could make a tank that could select 2 or more flavors ?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One flavor for 2 years? sounds great! I can see how much you love it.;)
may I know which flavor?

It's Nicoticket's The Virus, and the variation that was a limited release Katy's Virus. They were definitely on the pricey side sometimes prohibitively so but the flavors were so strong they could be mixed with unflavored to maximize the amount I got for the price without sacrificing flavor.

And one of the only companies left that I could still get PG based flavor over 50% since I have trouble vaping high VG which most of the juices are now days. Since I have been looking for a new favorite I've realized DIY will be the only way to go with the industry trend of MAX VG everything.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
An all day vape?

It chooses you!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've vaped the same thing, all day every day, with very few alternates, for 2 yrs -- since Dec 2014 when I first created my strawberry & cream. The only time I vape something different is if I have a cold or sinus infection and my sense of taste and smell goes wonky; sometimes the strawberry & cream doesn't hit me right, at those times. That's happened exactly twice since Dec 2014.

I smoked Virginia Slims cigarettes, from regular to light to ultra-light, for more than 30 yrs. Why? Because other cigarettes didn't taste right to me.

Andria

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My ADV is either crunch time ( captain crunch cereal with marshmallows ) or french dude. I don't really rotate flavours. Usually I'll just vape the same flavour until the bottle is gone, unless it's something that I don't really enjoy like banana butt which was a banana pie flavour with oatmeal. I ended up giving it to my old man after going through 30mL or so.

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've vaped the same thing, all day every day, with very few alternates, for 2 yrs -- since Dec 2014 when I first created my strawberry & cream. The only time I vape something different is if I have a cold or sinus infection and my sense of taste and smell goes wonky; sometimes the strawberry & cream doesn't hit me right, at those times. That's happened exactly twice since Dec 2014.

I smoked Virginia Slims cigarettes, from regular to light to ultra-light, for more than 30 yrs. Why? Because other cigarettes didn't taste right to me.

Andria
Only one flavor in a day, it maybe hard for me, I 'd like to try different kinds.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only one flavor in a day, it maybe hard for me, I 'd like to try different kinds.

If you tasted my strawberry & cream, you might change your mind. :giggle:

Andria

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you tasted my strawberry & cream, you might change your mind. :giggle:

Andria
Yeah, your strawberry &cream must be good. Cause I do love strawberry vaping, and I've got Strawberry Ice cake from F.CLOUD, it vapes well.;)

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since I'm coming down off of cigarettes I run a tobacco blend through my nautilus then switch tanks and run a sweet tea through my smok

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, your strawberry &cream must be good. Cause I do love strawberry vaping, and I've got Strawberry Ice cake from F.CLOUD, it vapes well.;)

It was a good choice for when I started DIY, because I had never bought any commercial ejuice that was strawberry anything, just tobacco and blueberry. I still can't make a blueberry ejuice that I really love, not a GREAT one, but the strawberry & cream just kills it. it's really more strawberry custard, but diketone-free... I think. Inawera doesn't release that info, so who knows.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I'm coming down off of cigarettes I run a tobacco blend through my nautilus then switch tanks and run a sweet tea through my smok

If I hadn't found MyFreedomSmokes' Virginia Tobacco, I never could have stuck with vaping; it had to be close enough to fool my addiction. :D It did a good job of that; sometimes I'd take a hit here at my desk, and then kinda panic -- "I'm in the house! Oh wait, I can do this in the house!" :giggle: But as soon as I tasted a Blueberry Muffin vape, about 5 months down the line, I realized why we eat blueberries, but only smoke tobacco -- blueberry beats the taste of any tobacco ever grown! :giggle:

Andria

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was a good choice for when I started DIY, because I had never bought any commercial ejuice that was strawberry anything, just tobacco and blueberry. I still can't make a blueberry ejuice that I really love, not a GREAT one, but the strawberry & cream just kills it. it's really more strawberry custard, but diketone-free... I think. Inawera doesn't release that info, so who knows.

Andria
I found more and more people do DIY ejuice as the present ejuice doesn't match their request, but it is still hard for me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found more and more people do DIY ejuice as the present ejuice doesn't match their request, but it is still hard for me.

I find it easier than cooking: no heat or technique to deal with, very little cleanup, and the only one I have to please is myself. :D Lots of people sneer at me for using 25%-30% flavoring, but it works for me, and that's all I care about.

Andria

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I find it easier than cooking: no heat or technique to deal with, very little cleanup, and the only one I have to please is myself. :D Lots of people sneer at me for using 25%-30% flavoring, but it works for me, and that's all I care about.

Andria
I use 15-20 and people made me feel like that's a lot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use 15-20 and people made me feel like that's a lot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just can't deal with that steeping business. There's a couple I've made that do need it, as they have tobacco flavors in 'em, but maybe I don't make them very often BECAUSE of that steeping thing -- by the time it's steeped enough to taste good, I've lost interest in vaping it. So I use lots of flavor, so I can vape either right when I mix it (30%-ish) or within just a few days (25%-ish).

But I might mix up some of my cherry-vanilla pipe tobacco soon, it's nice and sweet but has a sweet tobacco flavor in it too; it reminds me of the smell of the pipe my grandfather smoked. Unfortunately it needs AT LEAST 3 wks steeping. :mad:

Andria

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just can't deal with that steeping business. There's a couple I've made that do need it, as they have tobacco flavors in 'em, but maybe I don't make them very often BECAUSE of that steeping thing -- by the time it's steeped enough to taste good, I've lost interest in vaping it. So I use lots of flavor, so I can vape either right when I mix it (30%-ish) or within just a few days (25%-ish).

But I might mix up some of my cherry-vanilla pipe tobacco soon, it's nice and sweet but has a sweet tobacco flavor in it too; it reminds me of the smell of the pipe my grandfather smoked. Unfortunately it needs AT LEAST 3 wks steeping. :mad:

Andria
DIY ejuice seems interesting, maybe I'll try it:)

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I keep 6 flavors in the cabinet and carry 2.(buy bulk and carry little bottles of it) I also agree with the person that said " all day vape chooses you."

Having said that, If I had kept all of the 5ml mini sample bottles I bought over the years they would fill a 55 gallon drum.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My ideal ADV is a more subtle flavor and very clean burning (doesn't darken my wick or gunk my coil). The clean factor is almost more important to me than how good the flavor is. I can't stand having to change my wick, especially more than once a day.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My ideal ADV is a more subtle flavor and very clean burning (doesn't darken my wick or gunk my coil). The clean factor is almost more important to me than how good the flavor is. I can't stand having to change my wick, especially more than once a day.

Agreed. I use a tobacco flav (not a RY4) and usually mix a small amount of other flavs into the tank just to keep it interesting.
My coils seem to last forever, probably due to the low amount of sweet and stickies.

On the other hand, maybe after 30yrs of smoking paper and plants, my flavor buds just want something non-spectacular ?

VU Sponsors