Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will explain this once so as to not "break" any rules.

TH nicotine has been oxidized, it is true, and as many can see from the reviews it is very good, it is just not up to our "PREMIUM" nicotine standards.
I let the reviews and people here who have actually TRIED our nicotine be the judge.

I Basically told Time that for someone who dislikes us so much, and seems to complain about our nicotine every chance he gets, that maybe he ought to try buying some nicotine from us.

He has posted this innumerable amounts of time. And It is OK, it means we are making an impact in the market, and people are moving towards us more and more every day.

Oxidized nicotine has been damaged in some way, and tends to give more punch to the throat..And as one can tell by the reviews here and on our site, it is very good.

I also spoke to time's rumors and innuendo about our " BUSINESS PRACTICES" and I also said it makes him look foolish, Because as far as I know Time has never bought our nicotine,yet complains constantly about our practices. Well I guess one has to grab on to some excuse for the pushing of their own nicotine supplier.

I will say that the numerous E-liquid vendors who have moved over to us from other suppliers, which by the way has doubled this year, has been an astonishing turn of events for some peoples "FAVORITE" nicotine suppliers I imagine, and one must do what one can do, to make the other nic supplier look bad.

I have answered the questions and also times accusations and I will not post to any replies here, although I will post in my own area here on the VU.

Thank you,
Kevin

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will explain this once so as to not "break" any rules.

TH nicotine has been oxidized, it is true, and as many can see from the reviews it is very good, it is just not up to our "PREMIUM" nicotine standards.
I let the reviews and people here who have actually TRIED our nicotine be the judge.

I Basically told Time that for someone who dislikes us so much, and seems to complain about our nicotine every chance he gets, that maybe he ought to try buying some nicotine from us.

He has posted this innumerable amounts of time. And It is OK, it means we are making an impact in the market, and people are moving towards us more and more every day.

Oxidized nicotine has been damaged in some way, and tends to give more punch to the throat..And as one can tell by the reviews here and on our site, it is very good.

I also spoke to time's rumors and innuendo about our " BUSINESS PRACTICES" and I also said it makes him look foolish, Because as far as I know Time has never bought our nicotine,yet complains constantly about our practices. Well I guess one has to grab on to some excuse for the pushing of their own nicotine supplier.

I will say that the numerous E-liquid vendors who have moved over to us from other suppliers, which by the way has doubled this year, has been an astonishing turn of events for some peoples "FAVORITE" nicotine suppliers I imagine, and one must do what one can do, to make the other nic supplier look bad.

I have answered the questions and also times accusations and I will not post to any replies here, although I will post in my own area here on the VU.

Thank you,
Kevin

So, if your TH nic is oxidized, why all the butthurt about me telling people it is oxidized? I have said absolutely nothing that isn't true. The only person that has said something about your TH nic that is not true is you. But I'll get to that.

Your website does not inform the public, consumers, that the nic is oxidized. You simply label it "Throat Hit". First, it forces people to ask on the forums what gives it TH. I answer those questions whether you like it or not. That is what the forum is for. To inform. Because you do not give an accurate description on your website, people must find the answer for themselves. Shooting the messenger does not change the fact that the nic is oxidized. Second, your TH label is a deceptive marketing gimmick. Calling it what it is on your website, oxidized nic, would result in fewer sales. Labeling it as TH and not disclosing that it is nic that has already oxidized is deception by omission. Chemnovatic in EU does not have a TH version of their nic.

And finally, I don't care if people buy your nic as long as they are informed. That's up to them. I don't buy your nic, not because of quality, but because you are and have been deceptive. An honest vendor would fix a problem and not pass it off onto the consumer by re-labeling oxidized nic. If you are getting oxidized nic from Chemnovatic, you should return it to Chemnovatic and not pass it off to the consumer to cover your loss. If you are getting good clean nic from Chemnovatic and your mixing practices are poor causing the oxidation, you should improve your mixing operation and take the loss rather than pass it off to the consumer. At the very least, you should give accurate information on your website that the nic is already oxidized.

Instead of being forthright, you have used gimmicks and outright lies. When you first started to sell oxidized nic, you claimed to have oxidized it intentionally;

After many emails and phone calls, we have engineered some of our nicotine to still have the clean quality you expect from our nicotine when using flavors, but now we have it with A Bite and a bit of pepper for those of you who want it.
If you mix tobaccos or like it straight and a little " gamey" this is what you have been looking for.

And even better, the price per litre is only $100.00 plus shipping. We lowered the price on a litre of it since at this time it is the only size we will carry of it.

Drop by the site and look up nicotine and you should have no problem finding it.

As always thank you,
Kevin

Maltol,
We actually mis treat the nic to oxidize it some before bottling it. You want bite and some burn we got it.

Em,
Are you asking why this nic we have at a lower price is peppery?
The reason being is we oxidize it a bit before bottling. We are still on the learning curve of getting I exactly right every time as it is tricky. But we feel it is as good as those other $45-60 nics if that is what one wants.

Any discerning individual can see that absolutely no vendor would intentionally oxidize good nic, call it TH, and sell it for less. That's when I decided VT was not for me. I don't give dishonest people my money. Have a nice day, or not.

VU Sponsors