how to find a hardware and e-juice for a now comer?

Discussion in 'General Requests' started by NineNine, Oct 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NineNine

NineNine New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi, all, before starting the vaping journey, i wonder what equipment as well as ejuice to choose. Good luck.

2. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Do a lot of research and reading. There's all sorts of information on this site alone.

3. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Check out your local vape shop and get your hands on some hardware. See if they carry some juice flavors that peek your interest. Like Khassy said, research will pay off. Stick to a budget.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    SnapDragon NY and Letitia9 like this.
  4. Moniker

Moniker Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Definitely, do the research but I know you came for a recommendation. I'd recommend a subvod starter kit, 30 bucks and you got everything you need but the juice. Not the most powerful set up but I vaped off one and its what I would describe as satisfying.
    http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-SUBVOD-Mega-TC-Starter-Kit-p/krsv30.htm

Ejuice is a harder one because tastes are different and price points differ wildly. Going to a b&m that would let you sample stuff is a good idea if you have the luxury, other than that go to youtube and look for reviews plenty of reviews in the ejuice sections of this forum. Drip Club does mystery boxes to try stuff out, zample box will randomly send you juices based on your flavor preferences. Good luck if you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

*Not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  5. MauriceJohnson

MauriceJohnson New Member

Blog Posts:
    FlightAMS is one of Europe’s leading stockists and suppliers of top quality herbal incense and research chemicals.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017