Become a Patron!

How to find the sweet spot?

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone I'm new to variable wattage and voltage and to sub ohms/cloud chasing I'm running a eleaf istick 50w with kangertech subtank nano .5 ohm coil and was wondering if there is a better way to find the sweet spot for me then just trying random watts and what's your preferred vape at mine is currently at 20.0 to 23.0 is that to high I worry I will use up my coil to fast at the wattage I'm using as I'm on a budget any information will be greatly appreciated

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run my subtanks at 25 watts generally, but I only use the RBA heads! If you use the RBA you won't have to worry about buying new coils every so many mls!

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run my subtanks at 25 watts generally, but I only use the RBA heads! If you use the RBA you won't have to worry about buying new coils every so many mls!
Same here. I run two Sub Tank Minis with RBAs at 25.6 watts on an IPV Mini.
The Sub Tank Nano (18.5mm base) does not have an RBA option.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honest question and concern . I know where you are coming from . What I do , find your sweet spot ,then go down in watts from there ,until it's to weak , you then go up 1 or 2 watts .
If that does not work, there is always the RBA route . Your juice can make a difference . If all else fails ... move on to something else you are happy with . Pre -made coils can get expensive
and you can always get a dud .

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honest question and concern . I know where you are coming from . What I do , find your sweet spot ,then go down in watts from there ,until it's to weak , you then go up 1 or 2 watts .
If that does not work, there is always the RBA route . Your juice can make a difference . If all else fails ... move on to something else you are happy with . Pre -made coils can get expensive
and you can always get a dud .
Or you could get in to building your own coils, if your in to that stuff... I build my own and make some massive coils for my rda's.

VU Sponsors