Become a Patron!

How to get more airflow, clouds and flavor out of Uwell Rafale.

Mr.Pierced

Unlisted Vendor
Hello Everyone
PLEASE READ TO THE END.
This is an addition to what VapnFagan made a video tutorial on (
).
But I had to find an easier way to do this specially that I am out in Iraq and can't find jack on base, so I had to use what I had all, Gerber (Multi-Tool). from start to finish took me at the most 1 minute, super easy and for the benefits well worth it. I automatically noticed a change in airflow (easier, no drag), clouds (due to airflow) and flavor (there no BS shield kill it). As for the heating of the drip tip, honestly I did not notice any change, VapnFagan stated that it gets less heated once the spiral shield is removed.
If you look at your Rafale chimney you will notice that there is a small distance between the shield and the top of the chimney, that space will allow us to d what we need to do.

So lets dive down to the meat and gravy:
Items Needed: Piece of wood, a pin punch or anything that can fit ON TOP of the shield, a hammer or anything that you can use as such (I used the tip of my Gerber as a punch and used a second one as a hammer.)

The Process:
Place your Rafale chimney upside down on the piece of wood
Place punch or tool used as such on the shield
Now hit the punch (or whatever you using) with a hammer or whatever you using for that, NOTE dont hit it too hard, a force of 2 pound will remove it with no problem, you may have to hit it couple times though.

WARNING: you doing this at your own risk, I am not liable if you smack your finger or destroy your tank, AND do not do this process with your chimney upright, it must be upside down (see attached picture) or you might take chimney apart, it is 2 parts press fitted.

Be happy and Vape on, cuz tomorrow you might end up in Utah!! lol JK.

Attachments

• 67-1627-000_5.jpg
    67-1627-000_5.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
  • UWELL.jpg
    UWELL.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16

VU Sponsors