1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

How to get the most intense buzz possible?

Discussion in '"How To" - General Tutorials not found in main ca' started by JimmySanchez, May 10, 2018.

1. JimmySanchez

JimmySanchez New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ive been experimenting with low wattage pod mods and 50 nic juice for a while now. And Im just curious is theres a way to enhance or strengthen your buzz. I already zero the vapor when i inhale, and i know the obvious things like buy something that vapes at a higher wattage. But im just curious, thanks!

2. fightinggoat

fightinggoat Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Dissolve a little crystal in your juice, should do the trick.

3. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    You want a better Buzz... try sticking a fork in a electric outlet.

You and idiots like you are the reason Vaping will be banned or at least treated as Smoking. Go back to Tide Pods and sniffing condoms.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  4. Time

Time Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Try a three tiered approach.

Buy some copenhagen or other snus. .

Buy some snuff.

Have your vape ready.

Use all three in this order.

1. Vape normally and continue to vape through the next steps.
    2. Put a big pinch of Copenhagen between your cheek and gums. Leave it there.
    3. Snort some snuff up your nose.

You'll have the most intense, enhanced and strong nic "buzz" of your life. Try not to puke on your shoes. :)

Rossum, jwill, inspects and 5 others like this.
  5. AndriaD

AndriaD Member for FOUR years. VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Or you could always vape some of that herbaceous material which is becoming legal in more and more places. That's the only way you'll get a "BUZZ". Vaping nicotine is NOT for getting a buzz, it's for staying off cigarettes. and those of us grateful for the opportunity to finally quit smoking without suffering do resent the hell out of children like you who think it's about getting high. It's NOT.

Andria

6. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    Honestly, after I got out of the hospital in 2012 and had my first kit waiting for me at home (with both a 20ml bottle of 1.8% Nic and 3.6% nic menthol eliquid) the first thing I thought was:

"Hey, I haven't smoked in weeks, where's my buzz?" :giggle:

I had the patch while in the hospital but have had it while there before and even after 2 days i'd feel a little buzz when smoking as SOON as I got out of the hospital.

I've come to the conclusion that the "buzz" is from one of the OTHER 6,999 known chemicals in cigarettes besides nicotine.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  7. AndriaD

AndriaD Member for FOUR years. VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I suspect it's mostly plain old hypoxia, from the carbon monoxide -- dizziness is a real buzz alright, when you're low on oxygen! :facepalm: You *can* get dizziness from nicotine, sho nuff... and right after, comes nausea and vomiting. Fun times! :giggle:

Andria

Rossum, inspects and LestatBP like this.
  8. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Kid, you've got issues, but nothing that can be resolved here. We don't deal with what you're after.

SteveS45, inspects, UncleRJ and 2 others like this.
  9. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    This thread is why that many want to ban vaping...

But banning vaping will not stop the stupidity of youth.
    Neither will not selling spray paint, canned air, WD40, etc to those under 18...
    People determined to be stupid will just be stupid.

inspects, ZoeBoy, UncleRJ and 3 others like this.
  10. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Yarrr, me booty VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    The only thing that will increase a nicotine buzz, that I know of, is length of time since you last vaped.

I also like the buzz I get in the morning when I first vape - I only vape 20 mg nic salts and lower, and I vape "casually" rather than huff and hold like I'm trying to eke out some magical properties or have fun trying to not pass out. It's just nicotine :giggle:

inspects and AndriaD like this.
  11. Pastorfuzz

Pastorfuzz Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Or just do us all a favor and vape straight morphine!

12. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I think this will give him a good Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt

[​IMG]

13. Fkthis

Fkthis New Member

Blog Posts:
    A few site make 36 nic juice.
    The folks in here are such babies. If they dont agree with what or why your doing they go whaaaa... vape what you want. If you wanna get fucked up then party on

14. PoppaVic

PoppaVic Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    If only they'd just lick a wall-socket - well, ok.. Washing one might help, but 220 behind the dryer or stove is better.

5150sick, AndriaD and inspects like this.
  15. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Well hell, I could add flavorings to my 100mg nicotine. But I'm not stupid enough to do that. What others do... don't care one iota. If they're stupid enough to vape 100mg nicotine, the human race is better off without them.

Andria

Pastorfuzz and inspects like this.
  16. Fkthis

Fkthis New Member

Blog Posts:

What a cunt...
    Id say its due to you bein on the rag but your picture suggests nothing comes out of that crusty old stinkbox. Similar to the trafic going in.

17. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how to do this without getting myself into trouble.

I've tried may things in my lifetime and the "most intense buzz" would have to be a tie.

1) Pee Cee Pee
    2) That cereal. it's Special (and a LOT OF IT. Enough to reach a hole;))

I think I may get away with that.

I'm my mod friends see this tell me.

By the way You should NEVER do ANYTHING to try to get the "most intense buzz possible" and I am in no way condoning that.

I can count the number of friends from my old neighborhood where I grew up that have DIED trying to get the "most intense buzz possible" on two hands and one foot.
    Unfortunately I'm afraid I'll be to my last foot by 2020.

That most intense buzz possible shit is no joke.

Theserialvapist and AndriaD like this.
  18. Fkthis

Fkthis New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hahaha been there done that. All very true. Theres some crazier stuff too but the op was talking nic wise

19. li_vaper21

li_vaper21 Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    just up the nic