Become a Patron!

How to inhale and exhale properly

tbluhp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can someone explain how you inhale and exhale an vapor device the proper way?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Umm, are you serious? No right way or wrong way.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you draw like a cigarette, that's considered a mouth to lung inhale (MTL)
If you draw directly into the lungs, that's considered direct lung (DL)

Both are normal. MTL vapers usually use higher ohms, lower watts, DL vapers usually use lower ohm, higher watts.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
facepalm-gif-31.gif

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be fair, there is a wrong way to hit an RDA loaded up with a sub-ohm build. If you hit it too gently, you won't pull enough air in, which leaves you with mostly scorching hot air and not a whole lot of vapor going past your lips and into your throat. I've seen it happen. I think this is why some people choke when they first hit a high-power LH setup. It's not only a matter of getting acclimated to it. It's just that if you don't take the full-on lung hit, then it doesn't work like it's meant to.

Basically, if you have an MTL setup, don't try to take direct lung hits. If you have a lung-hit setup, then don't try to MTL it. Everything else is preference.

Last edited:

Trueman ecig Yilia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MTL vapers usually use higher ohms, lower watts,and higher MG juice while DL vapers usually use lower ohm, higher watts.

thedogofdoom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Figure out how much airflow you want. If you have too much, it can send more vapor than you bargained for into your lungs, and then you're liable to choke. Also, make sure if you want to take a sizable or forceful drag, that you swallow first, and never inhale if you feel like you need to cough. I've gagged a few times from that in particular. Other than that, just inhale. I'm not going to touch on MTL v.s. DL hits since others have done that pretty well. Oh, and the longer you hold it in, the more nicotine you get out of the hit. The quicker you let it go, the bigger cloud you get..... I think that covers it.

VU Sponsors