HOW TO MAKE FLAVORS??

Discussion in '"How To" - General Tutorials not found in main ca' started by mamatkepalabesar, Jun 30, 2015.

1. mamatkepalabesar

mamatkepalabesar New Member

Blog Posts:
    It hard to get flavors in singapore.. im only can buy VG and PG from chem ind in bulk.. but still got prob to make the essence..i had try once to import it but.. sing customs didnt release for it.. if i used baking essence it is okay?? #wonderinghow

Sent from my SM-T116NU using Tapatalk

nicounderground likes this.
  2. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    The flavoring we use for DIY is actually food flavoring. If you can get those in a PG base, you're good. Just do your research and check for diacetyl, diketones, oils, etc., as those ingredients are not safe for inhalation.

3. Starlyte

Starlyte New Member

Blog Posts:
    You could give the Russian Baker's Flavors a go, as they are "baker" flavors, and like all, food flavoring is their principal use (but they give the "toxics" levels for vapers, like diactyl), and they're STRONG, like 1-2% that you need, so 10ml ... makes ... lots of juice ;) . Sold else where as Super Concentrated flavors... Cheap, too, and good :D

4. Jonnystevenson

Jonnystevenson New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    You need to be diluted for a pleasurable vaping experience. Here are few steps if you're new DIYer

Step 1. determine the strength of nicotine you need in your e liquids
    Step 2: extract nicotine from the container
    Step 3: Transfer nicotine to bottle
    Step 4. Choose your flavor you want to add
    Step 5. Measure and transfer the flavour concetrate
    Step 6: Add or measure the diluent (PG or VG)
    Step 7: Put drip in the bottle and screw the cap
    Step 8: Shake the heck out of the bottle
    Step 8: Wait and enjoy

Mr_Vipe likes this.