Become a Patron!

How to make your eliquid taste a bit more dry?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys. As the title says, I'm looking to make my flavour profile a little bit more dry. Are there any flavour enhancers (or whatever people might call them), which can achieve that?

I hope this question even makes sense. Not quite sure how to explain what I'm after.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not necessarily, no. For example, I've got a tobacco flavour here, which tastes quite good, but a bit too "wet". You know, like when you rolled your cigarettes and just opened the bag of tobacco... So I wonder if there's anything I can toss into a mix which gives it altogether a dryer profile. If not, then I have to find a plan B. No big deal. ;)

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it depends on the flavor profile you are going for. I know what you mean though as I want the same thing from some of my juices. The only flavorings I can think of are INW Biscuit, CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl and FW Cinnamon Churro. I'm still fairly new to DIY though so hopefully others will have suggestions as well.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the tobacco vapes (NET) I have found that walnut extract, being astringent, makes what I would call a "drier" vape when added to the tobacco. I found a cigar leaf variety that has a slight bitterness that also creates the same result when added to the typical Virginia or Burley.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors