How to make your own flavoring?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I was wondering how I can make my own flavor concentrates? I'm going to try soaking some almonds and hazelnuts in 80/20 vg/pg. Maybe even heat and microwave it. Any suggestions

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You won't get much from that..
if you want to try, tho.. i'd start with some everclear, or 151 rum.. let it sit for how ever long until you can taste it..
then filter it, and then add your pg or vg.. then you will have to distill the alcohol from it.. (normally low heat) and vape.
for the price of a bag of almonds.. you can buy a whole lot of safe vape flavors from any flavor shop..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You won't get much from that..
if you want to try, tho.. i'd start with some everclear, or 151 rum.. let it sit for how ever long until you can taste it..
then filter it, and then add your pg or vg.. then you will have to distill the alcohol from it.. (normally low heat) and vape.
for the price of a bag of almonds.. you can buy a whole lot of safe vape flavors from any flavor shop..
This.
Unless you are a chemist and enjoy experimenting you are going to have much more failures and potentially hazardous results.

Outside of NET which is EASY the compounds in some natural stuff and fruits are very high in potential of hazardous results unless you know chemically what it dangerous and how to neutralize it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
*note.. i was only referring to the almonds..
and yes, BigNasty is 100% correct..

Please use caution!

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhhhh Kay then. Not going down that road. Is it common to find flavoring in local B&M's? I'd rather buy it local than online.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhhhh Kay then. Not going down that road. Is it common to find flavoring in local B&M's? I'd rather buy it local than online.
Some B&M's that mix in house carry flavors. Most (at least around me) do not.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly bullcity, vapetech, ecigxpress and wizard labs, rts and a couple others have solid reps.

VU Sponsors