Become a Patron!

How to mix a strawberry VBIC cone??

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hi guys! So kinda new to creams and would totally wipe this cream I made but I have started a ( solo mixed cream) 3.5% cap vanilla bean ice cream and 1.5% tfa Bavarian and .5cap sweet cream,I notice the Bavarian smoothes out the dryness and calms down the spice, and the sweet cream adds to the icecream, but I plan to add inw shisha strawberry and RF SC strawberry to this but dont know what percentage without over powering the cream?? And would like to add a gramcracker to it but a light one because the vanillabean is such an strong note ,it would be to much to add a strong gram cracker ,any thoughts ,and would try a different VBIC cream mix since I am new to creams,any ideas ate much appreciated and fun!!! I like to vape just the cream mix until I can add the fruit together successfully!!!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A great flavor to use with the VBIC is FA cream fresh. It really brings out the buttery creaminess in the ice cream. Use it at .75-1% and watch it work it’s magic. To make a cone I usually just use graham cracker clear TFa and some biscuit INW or some FA cookie.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
A great flavor to use with the VBIC is FA cream fresh. It really brings out the buttery creaminess in the ice cream. Use it at .75-1% and watch it work it’s magic. To make a cone I usually just use graham cracker clear TFa and some biscuit INW or some FA cookie.
Thanks man starting an order right now ,will be ordering along with that apple pie and marzipan!!! I was kinda thinking tfa gram clear,

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shisha is strong and syrupy.....I don’t use it over 1%. I don’t have a ton of experience with RF strawberry, but maybe start it at 2-3% and go from there.

Your cream mix sounds solid. You could even bump your VBIC up even more, if you wanted. It does take some steeping, but after about a week, it should be golden!

@88ArDeN88 has a good take on a cone base. I would probably do something similar.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And would like to add a gramcracker to it but a light one because the vanillabean is such an strong note ,it would be to much to add a strong gram cracker ,any thoughts ,and would try a different VBIC cream mix since I am new to creams,
TFA Cheescake Graham Crust has been know to help out recipes. Another good ice cream is Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Shisha is strong and syrupy.....I don’t use it over 1%. I don’t have a ton of experience with RF strawberry, but maybe start it at 2-3% and go from there.

Your cream mix sounds solid. You could even bump your VBIC up even more, if you wanted. It does take some steeping, but after about a week, it should be golden!

@88ArDeN88 has a good take on a cone base. I would probably do something similar.
Thanks bud,I havnt used these strawberries, and now I have an idea where to start at!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for that bit of Info. I have some shisha flavored cough syrup that I made. Lol. Think wow this is strong but I've heard it's a strawberry staple so trying to figure that one out

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Cheescake Graham Crust has been know to help out recipes. Another good ice cream is Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream.
The only reason I don't use TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust is because it does something to the Ice Cream I don't like. TFA VBIC can stand up to it, but if you are using LB or something else, for me it doesn't work. The ice cream and the cheesecake meld into like a pie filling kind of density for me. It is actually how I make my coconut cream pie filling.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for that bit of Info. I have some shisha flavored cough syrup that I made. Lol. Think wow this is strong but I've heard it's a strawberry staple so trying to figure that one out
Lol! Yeah, the stuff is great but strong. Keep it low. And mix it with something more realistic to make a fuller strawberry.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hey thanks! Still branching out into new flavors,what kinda strawberries do you think are tasty and would hold up??? Much appreciate your thought and how they taste,I used cap strawberry 3% and tfa strawberry ripe 2% and lost the flavor when I fist mad just the simple VBIC and the two strawberries, but I didnt use ethyl maltol, so I am not sure if that was the problem,so needles to say I dont really know any other strawberries other than the cap and strawberry ripe,I could get it to make a stand alone very well ,I think then I just needed ethyl maltol, maybe, a drop of sweetner, thanks.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hey thanks! Still branching out into new flavors,what kinda strawberries do you think are tasty and would hold up??? Much appreciate your thought and how they taste,I used cap strawberry 3% and tfa strawberry ripe 2% and lost the flavor when I fist mad just the simple VBIC and the two strawberries, but I didnt use ethyl maltol, so I am not sure if that was the problem,so needles to say I dont really know any other strawberries other than the cap and strawberry ripe,I could get it to make a stand alone very well ,I think then I just needed ethyl maltol, maybe, a drop of sweetner, thanks.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
I couldn't get a very good stand alone mix with cap and tfa strawberry, correction, from that paragraph, but love the tfa flavor!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Strawberry (red touch) is good. A lot of people like the shisha strawberry just don't use it at a high %. There is also JF Strawberry sweet and strawberry harvest, apparently their regular strawberry is not good. You've got your FLV alpine strawberry, RF Strawberry, and many many others. Strawberry is probably the most used flavor in vaping. So much so that I haven't even really made anything but a strawberry cheesecake flavor that I like because strawberry is just too boring.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'm still pretty new to it all myself buddy. There's a couple that are my recipes but mainly I just use others recipes. But strawberry ripe if my favorite for strawberry but I can see the shisha being really good if I didn't use too much

Kman

Member For 1 Year
FA Strawberry (red touch) is good. A lot of people like the shisha strawberry just don't use it at a high %. There is also JF Strawberry sweet and strawberry harvest, apparently their regular strawberry is not good. You've got your FLV alpine strawberry, RF Strawberry, and many many others. Strawberry is probably the most used flavor in vaping. So much so that I haven't even really made anything but a strawberry cheesecake flavor that I like because strawberry is just too boring.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Thanks man ,I dont really know much about strawberries, prolly try the fa sweet and the shisha. I am also going to have tfa jiucy peach and tfa cherry I could try with this cream.totally my first big cream mix ,shake and vaped way to long.green goblin is coming out pretty good( 4 ingredients)

Kman

Member For 1 Year
I appreciate all your guys thoughts ,I really have learned alot and have alot to go on and am pretty sure I am gunna have a great strawberry VBIC cone ,and maybe use peach too!!! Thanks a bunch!!

VU Sponsors