Become a Patron!

how to use potentionmeter hexohm v3

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How it works?
The higher you turn the potentiometer the more power to your atty.
Adjust the potentiometer to where it works best for your device and vaping style.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
how to use it?and how it works?
Stick your fingernail in there to turn it. New Hexohm devices come with a very stiff potentiometer. You may actually have to use a skinny coin at first like a dime until it loosens up.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i mean in "math" 0 means what?50 means what?100 means what?
Lol, OK the potentiometer let's you adjust the voltage in percentages. There is a sticker floating around that most Hexohm users put on the back of the battery door that does all the math for you in the form of a chart.

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
Lol, OK the potentiometer let's you adjust the voltage in percentages. There is a sticker floating around that most Hexohm users put on the back of the battery door that does all the math for you in the form of a chart.

so 50 means 50%? so max V is 6V,50% means 3V?am i right?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep 50% means 50% of your available voltage. Mod will not fire below .2 ohms at 100%

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yep 50% means 50% of your available voltage. Mod will not fire below .2 ohms at 100%

not exactly
its not available voltage. because if you put fully charged batteries in then you have 8.4V available but it is limited to 6v
In fact since it has low voltage cutoff which I believ is 3v per cell then you should always have at least 6V available
To my best understanding
100 means 6v and as you turn it down you are adjusting the voltage down towards 3v

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
not exactly
its not available voltage. because if you put fully charged batteries in then you have 8.4V available but it is limited to 6v
In fact since it has low voltage cutoff which I believ is 3v per cell then you should always have at least 6V available
To my best understanding
100 means 6v and as you turn it down you are adjusting the voltage down towards 3v
Yes correct, and we already established that fact. That's why I answered the way I did.

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
im confused , if 100% with full battery is 6V because thats the max Voltage,but what if the max battery 8V (4V per battery) and i set to 50%,it will be 4V or still 3V?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im confused , if 100% with full battery is 6V because thats the max Voltage,but what if the max battery 8V (4V per battery) and i set to 50%,it will be 4V or still 3V?
neither it should be about 4.5 volt
100 is 6volts regardless of your battery charge
1 is 3v regardless
everything else is in between 3 and 6

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quick question, does anyone know the max voltage for the hex ohm V2? I've heard 6 volts and also 6.6 ?

VU Sponsors