Become a Patron!

How Vaping TOTALLY Changed My Life

Mile High Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As like many of you, vaping has radically transformed my life. Today is my three year anniversary since I made the decision to put down cigarettes and pick up my 1st e-cig, and in celebration of being cancer-stick free I felt like doing some personal reflection on how much my life has changed. Here it goes, I hope you all can chime in and share how vaping has changed YOUR life as well...

It all began with an Ego 650mah battery and whatever cheap little cartomizer came with my starter kit. Not having any friends that were vaping at the time, I was very curious and excited about this new crazy little device that I heard could help me quit smoking. One day later, after going through two 10ml bottles of my local B&M's juice, I was hooked and felt no desire to go back to smoking tobacco.

Throughout the next 3 years I dove head first into the brave new world of vaping. I spent countless hours researching new products, anxiously awaiting new vape mail, surfing forums, buying juice, watching coil building tutorials, building my 1st mech mod, buying more juice, studying battery safety, building my first vw box mod, going to vape meets, building more mods, and finally starting up my own mod company (www.milehighmods.com) allowing me to dive even deeper into the world I had grown to love so much.

For me, vaping has become much more of a lifestyle than merely a hobby. Not only has my health improved dramatically, but I have so many new friends who I have met through our shared passion of vaping. My family is better than we've ever been (including my new son who today is 1 month old) and they no longer have to bare the god-awful cigarette smell that constantly lingered on my body and clothes. I obviously have saved some money (but not as much as one might think thanks to my need to purchase new gear way too often haha). I am an avid runner now, which I couldn't have even dreamed of doing back when I was smoking a pack a day. I no longer feel like I am shunned by society. My anxiety has pretty much disappeared. I could go on and on, but I think you get the point. Vaping has saved my life, and I only hope it can do for others what it has done for me. I would love to hear your stories and what vaping has done for you.

VAPE ON!

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20ml/day in an Ego must require mad dedication lol

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for sharing your inspiring story, congrats on your new baby, and....

welcome12.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I started off with DSE801 Automatic batteries and prefilled cartomizers. Soon afterward, I bought a Ego T Tank system and never looked back. I smoked for 35 years and tried to quit dozens of times with the gums, patches and that crap Chantix which made me hallucinate.

VU Sponsors