Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I's can play now???

b74d4e3d69f888fa6aad9192b977ad898f0f75d20339936901e91fca4b335930_zpsijyvgzu3.jpg

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my son vapes constantly and he's 6. He seems partial to the chocolate flavored disposable cigars. What can I do? I've told him 1000's of times that the mods and tanks are cheaper and taste better but he likes the look and he wants to be a super villan.( sigh.... ) They're such a handful at that age......

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I remember that way, way back when I was a kid, if an adult caught me doing something wrong, they sure as heck reported it to my parents.

Same with all the other kids on the block. This was also back in the days that if you messed up at school, you got a spanking and then when you got home you got another one or a different kind of punishment as well for bad behaviour at school.

I also seem to remember that the crime rate back then was a lot lower than it is now. Murders were very rare as well and not a daily statistic like they are today.

Sigh.................

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
my son vapes constantly and he's 6. He seems partial to the chocolate flavored disposable cigars. What can I do? I've told him 1000's of times that the mods and tanks are cheaper and taste better but he likes the look. They're such a handful at that age......

LOL, before anyone has a heart attack, That's a dead disposable zero nic e-cigar and this was taken ( in humor ) just for this thread. He doesn't really vape, nor would I let him guys.

How good are those E-Cigars by the way? I have been thinking of getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it was a novelty thing. Zero nic, 1500 puffs, non rechargeable. and If I remember correctly it tasted kinda like chocolate. it wasn't bad but that one's been dried up and dead for 6 months sitting in my desk drawer. It was like 14.99. Would be a cool gift for a new dad...wait was the tradition to get or give out cigars when you had a kid? lol.... I kid I kid, I'm not that young. I remember.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my son vapes constantly and he's 6. He seems partial to the chocolate flavored disposable cigars. What can I do? I've told him 1000's of times that the mods and tanks are cheaper and taste better but he likes the look and he wants to be a super villan.( sigh.... ) They're such a handful at that age......

LOL, before anyone has a heart attack, That's a dead disposable zero nic e-cigar and this pic was taken ( in humor ) just for this thread. He doesn't really vape, nor would I let him, guys. This is a JOKE!.
I LOL'd big time at this, but are you sure you want to post a picture of your boy on a vaping forum?? seriously, folks can be crude rude and tatoo'd, remember the photo shop op's in the dayz of VF....those were nasty times .:rolleyes::)

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember that way, way back when I was a kid, if an adult caught me doing something wrong, they sure as heck reported it to my parents.

Same with all the other kids on the block. This was also back in the days that if you messed up at school, you got a spanking and then when you got home you got another one or a different kind of punishment as well for bad behaviour at school.

I also seem to remember that the crime rate back then was a lot lower than it is now. Murders were very rare as well and not a daily statistic like they are today.

Sigh.................
every teacher had their own personal paddle hung in a very prominient spot in the classroom, so as to allow potenital plottters the chance to meditate on the consequences of getting caught,and wiegh the risks......and yes there was far less mindless violence,unwanted pregnancies,and spiritual destitution.

Last edited:

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I LOL'd big time at this, but are you sure you want to post a picture of your boy on a vaping forum?? seriously, folks can be crude rude and tatoo'd, remember the photo shop op's in the dayz of VF....those were nasty times .:rolleyes::)

too true. maybe your right.

(hugs)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want pic's removed from quotes , I can help you.
All are removed from quotes, BTW he is an absolute cutie!!!!!!!!

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want pic's removed from quotes , I can help you.
All are removed from quotes, BTW he is an absolute cutie!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun, I was just havin' a laugh but your right. :D

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sigh.................
every teacher had their own personal paddle hung in a very prominient spot in the classroom, so as to allow potenital plottters the chance to meditate on the consequences of getting caught,and wiegh the risks......and yes there was far less mindless violence,unwanted pregnancies,and spiritual destitution.
Ahhh for the good old days. I was not perfect but was scared to do anything wrong. When an adult said something to you, (ANY adult), you listened. Today if an adult says something to a kid they will just tell you to "F" off.
Most kids today think that it is their God given right to do what they want. There is no fear and no respect and for the most part some parents will stick stick up for their kids no matter what they have done.
So to answer the OP's question I would not have said anything to them or their parents. Not that I would not want to, but these days you really don't know what kind of bag of worms you will open.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There used to be the carrot and the stick. Now there's just the carrot.

I always knew vegetables were evil... now we have the proof.

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
Looks like am a little late to the party on this one, but I truly wish a adult would of had the integrity and courage to slap the cigarette out of my mouth when I started smoking ( age 15), but no one cared. I will probably get lung cancer, I will probably die from it. Vaping won't save me from the damage I have already done but hopefully delay the inevitable. I don't blame anyone it was my own fault but I was a dumb kid and thought it made me look cool. Vaping is not 100% safe. What happens too kids addicted to nic from vaping if the FDA bans vaping? I personal cannot just walk past a kid who is vaping or smoking without doing something to discourage it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like am a little late to the party on this one, but I truly wish a adult would of had the integrity and courage to slap the cigarette out of my mouth when I started smoking ( age 15), but no one cared. I will probably get lung cancer, I will probably die from it. Vaping won't save me from the damage I have already done but hopefully delay the inevitable. I don't blame anyone it was my own fault but I was a dumb kid and thought it made me look cool. Vaping is not 100% safe. What happens too kids addicted to nic from vaping if the FDA bans vaping? I personal cannot just walk past a kid who is vaping or smoking without doing something to discourage it.
how long did you smoke for.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had the time,I'd approach the youngin a friendly manner,pull my vape out for comparison and ask where he got his.
if he bought it from a friend or had an adult purchase it then I'd be on my way about it.
theres not much one can do in this situation unless you personally know his parents. Even then,all you should do is casualy bring it up in conversation.

if he names a b&m then THAT'S where you take the fight.

VU Sponsors