Become a Patron!

Howdy all

Hey all I'm Matt! I have been balding for about 4 years, started out with Kangertech products. I have a coup!e subtanks, and their first single cell 40 watt mod. After I got an Ipv3li which changed my vapeing totally. Went out and got an Atlantas2 Hercules, tfv4. Used those for a few years, then last fall I got back in the hardware game and now have Laisimo wyvern 235, VapeForward Clasic and stout, and tomorrow will receive a Voopoo Drag. I've got a mutation V, hcigar maze v3, geek vape Amit 25 and Avocado, aspire survival kit, ijoy 5s, wotofo sapor, and Vaporesso esotc. Lately I've been using the 5s and amit more then the others, but the other rdtas and rta are in rotation. But its good to read all the knowledge about vapeing focused at one site.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey all I'm Matt! I have been balding for about 4 years, started out with Kangertech products. I have a coup!e subtanks, and their first single cell 40 watt mod. After I got an Ipv3li which changed my vapeing totally. Went out and got an Atlantas2 Hercules, tfv4. Used those for a few years, then last fall I got back in the hardware game and now have Laisimo wyvern 235, VapeForward Clasic and stout, and tomorrow will receive a Voopoo Drag. I've got a mutation V, hcigar maze v3, geek vape Amit 25 and Avocado, aspire survival kit, ijoy 5s, wotofo sapor, and Vaporesso esotc. Lately I've been using the 5s and amit more then the others, but the other rdtas and rta are in rotation. But its good to read all the knowledge about vapeing focused at one site.

Welcome Matt :wave: but lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome aboard, as for Balding. Hell I've been Balding for a couple of decades now :bliss:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground Matt :cheers:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor