Become a Patron!

Howdy, from Oklahoma

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Figured I should start a thread of introduction here, as random and off topic as I get... Ha. :p

So I first started vaping in 2012...on and off had a smoke here and there, until they started tasting horrible.

My faves were mb smooth 100s or the camel wide menthol. Before that I enjoyed the camel Jades. Now I've been smoke free for months. Ten years of smoking, mix with on and off four years of vaping.

And hello everyone, it's awesome to be here with all of you.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Figured I should start a thread of introduction here, as random and off topic as I get... Ha. :p

So I first started vaping in 2012...on and off had a smoke here and there, until they started tasting horrible.

My faves were mb smooth 100s or the camel wide menthol. Before that I enjoyed the camel Jades. Now I've been smoke free for months. Ten years of smoking, mix with on and off four years of vaping.

And hello everyone, it's awesome to be here with all of you.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
I put them together
Where is Vaporville?

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU
I put them together
Where is Vaporville?
Thank you. Lol I've almost blown my monthly data in one week, searching for diy supplies and more vaping accessories. Hit the post tab twice.

A small city in southeastern oklahoma. I call it vaporville for giggles. :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and congrats on putting down the smokes :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you find the DIY supplies you needed?

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you find the DIY supplies you needed?

Oh yes, and then some lol. I'm realizing, the hard part is not piling my cart with every flavor available.

Decided to put my normal premixed liquids on hold for a bit and try my hand at mixing my own.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Great DIY section on the forum.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Son? Say what...? Lol I'm a gal, but it's ok, I've been called a lot worse. Ha. :p

That's cool, around what parts are they from?
All over some by the Missouri border,some from a place called ..Vianne?some from Oklahoma City, a lot of them were farmers.or were until the dust bowl hit,some kept their farms

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. Great DIY section on the forum.

Thank you, and yeah it helped me get some ideas of how to mix since I'm a noob at diy. I think I'll start with the simple short recipes and try them out first. :)

Everyone has been so friendly and helpful.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All over some by the Missouri border,some from a place called ..Vianne?some from Oklahoma City, a lot of them were farmers.or were until the dust bowl hit,some kept their farms
It's Vian, and that's about 15 minutes from me.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That's really interesting. I'm from the mcalester area. I've been through there a time or two tho.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Down in big Mac for work on a regular basis. Just went to Stuart last week

Yep, the little Big Mac. I went thru Stuart too here about a week ago. Nice little gas station, always have to pick up a snack on my way home lol.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU again...

I spent a lot of time in Adrmore and Durant a few years ago. I work for an equipment supplier for OGE. Beautiful country down there, not the stereotypical Oklahoma flat lands.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU again...

I spent a lot of time in Adrmore and Durant a few years ago. I work for an equipment supplier for OGE. Beautiful country down there, not the stereotypical Oklahoma flat lands.

Hello again. :p

Oh that's awesome. Yeah, us Okies get alot of crap, but I love it. Beautiful landscapes here.

What parts are your stomping grounds?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Cc and welcome to the V/U family, once you get the hang of DIY you'll never buy pre-made again the taste is sooo much better. Good luck and have fun

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Cc and welcome to the V/U family, once you get the hang of DIY you'll never buy pre-made again the taste is sooo much better. Good luck and have fun

Thanks Jimi. Nice to be here with all of you. Right now I'm vaping blueberry donut, mixed it up last night and its delicious.

What are some of your favorite flavors?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So many it's hard to say I use a lot of vanilla nut coffee though I love coffee, lots of fruit and bakery yoo and Huck's Golden Oreo Cheesecake is super

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello again. :p

Oh that's awesome. Yeah, us Okies get alot of crap, but I love it. Beautiful landscapes here.

What parts are your stomping grounds?
I live in the Peoples Republic of California. They are trying to out do the FDA here and have no concept of what the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" mean.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So many it's hard to say I use a lot of vanilla nut coffee though I love coffee, lots of fruit and bakery yoo and Huck's Golden Oreo Cheesecake is super

These sound yummy, I enjoy those flavors too. Never heard of Hucks. I've got some tfa concentrates to play with tho lol. :)

I live in the
Peoples Republic of California. They are trying to out do the FDA here and have no concept of what the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" mean.

The fda and their obsession with making it even more difficult for us to vape is bs.

I've heard Californias restrictions are super harsh. :(

Out of all the things the fda could be focusing on...it has to be this? Ridiculous.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These sound yummy, I enjoy those flavors too. Never heard of Hucks. I've got some tfa concentrates to play with tho lol. :)

The fda and their obsession with making it even more difficult for us to vape is bs.

I've heard Californias restrictions are super harsh. :(

Out of all the things the fda could be focusing on...it has to be this? Ridiculous.
I should of put Huckleberried, she is a member and moderator here

VU Sponsors