Become a Patron!

Howdy Howdy Y'all

What's Good today everybody? Considering the current political climate of the vaping industry, this is probably a weird time to get into it. However, I am greatly looking forward to hearing some of y'alls' stories and learning things I don't know about this new hobby of mine. These devices are on a whole other level compared to cigarettes and I'm praying that eventually everyone who smokes transitions into vaping and that the science behind it not only proves to be healthy but also improves substantially. Anyways I'll post a picture of my setup soon, and I hope to grow a collection of cool products!!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's Good today everybody? Considering the current political climate of the vaping industry, this is probably a weird time to get into it. However, I am greatly looking forward to hearing some of y'alls' stories and learning things I don't know about this new hobby of mine. These devices are on a whole other level compared to cigarettes and I'm praying that eventually everyone who smokes transitions into vaping and that the science behind it not only proves to be healthy but also improves substantially. Anyways I'll post a picture of my setup soon, and I hope to grow a collection of cool products!!
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Like most people here I'm a former smoker who has seen their health improve after making the switch to vaping.

Congrats on making the transition!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

I'd say you made the leap in the nic of time!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi, Welcome to the forum:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

:wave:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello! Welcome to the VU! You’ll learn a lot of info here and make a good amount of friends! Good job on switching from smoking to vaping! I made the switch in February! Best decision I made!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

In light of all the BS happening here in the US, you made the switch in the nick of time. May I suggest that you consider DIY e-liquid with all the flavor bans happening by know nothing politicians.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Welcome @Stormbreaker_Cloudmaker and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

To have your prayers answered you must join in Advocacy and let your voice be heard. Here are a couple of links to join.

http://www.casaa.org/get-involved/

https://vaping.org/what-we-do/advocacy/

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyways I'll post a picture of my setup soon, and I hope to grow a collection of cool products!!

Quick first friendly advice here for ya. Don't worry so much over having the cool or even best gear. Ultimately, whatever gear you choose to use will be your cool gear that suits you best. :)

Don't even ask what is best or cool. You'll be tied to a post and flogged. No, really not. But, you will get so many different responses you may as well be.

It's like someone asking me how to correctly eat beans. Is there an incorrect way? :huh:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the deepest rabbit hole on the planet and congrats on making the switch!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

VU Sponsors