Become a Patron!

howdy kids

wheezy -e

Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping on & off for a year and have quit cigs several times. weekend beer always drags me back down though. spilled some on my laptop a couple weeks ago so now using the on screen keyboard via mouse pad which is cumbersome so I probably won't post much until I get it sorted. main rig is a pico with an avocado, also have 3 innoken isub tanks but i'm sick of buying factory coils. have tried clapton and twisted single coils from a local store in the avocado but have yet to get flavor as good as the isubs, suggestions welcome.

I live in Colorado and also vape that which is not to be discussed here and have much experience that may be of benefit in the cbd forum, I have gotten off of opiates entirely as a result. wish I could offer more info but rules... perhaps pm me if interested if that is allowed or we go the email route, just want to be helpful to the suffering. if that gets me banned that's cool, maybe I can help one person shed those handcuffs, that'd be enough for me.

have an order for 3 serpent minis from gearworst, a month and a half so far, nothing. suggestions for coils in those would be welcome, especially for selections of different styles so I can experiment & see what works best for me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi Wheezy :wave:

Welcome to VU - that is quite a story. Good luck with everything!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome! I use kanthal 28/38x2 twisted claptons in my Serpent Mini (the single coil only 22mm version), my favorite wire in dual coil atomizers too.

If you are talking the 22mm version, bigger wire than that will be tough to build and the grub screws will strip fast.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU !! Sounds like you are making some great changes in your life and I congratulate you on that. I don't have any experience with the Avocado so I am sure some others will chime in.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome to the Underground dude, glad to have ya. As for talking about the other stuff, there are a couple threads in non-vaping related you could try, not entirely sure though. Don't own the rig you use so can't be much help there, but I'm certain someone else can. Nice to meetcha happy vaping :cheers:

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. I know I've found a Lot of useful info here. Really just getting started with the building of coils. Results so far impress me. Enjoy your stay. :cloud:

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome congrats on your life changes best wishes in sticking to your goals. Wish I could suggest something on coils but I dont know about that setup. Happy vaping :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Sorry, no Avocados in my rta stable.

VU Sponsors